Reading Feet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading Feet

Have anyone ever read people feet before? You know it's just like hand reading except you read people soles and toes. I could read feet.

Re: Reading Feet

That's cool. How did you learn to read feet? Could I post a picture of my feet? Or do you need to touch them?

Comment

It's real easy. It just like hands. Just post a picture of your barefeet here. Show me your bare soles and toes from both feet.

Comment

I must say that's interesting. Never heard of such a thing before.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Okay cool! I'll try to get one in the daylight tomorrow so you can see all the lines. I just tried it inside my home, but the lighting is not that great.

Comment

This is all I managed to get. It's hard to take a selfie of your feet! image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

That was right foot and right toes

- - - Updated - - -

Left foot... No toes sorry! I understand if the reading will not be as accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

I know the pictures are not clear but that's all I can manage I'm sorry!

Comment

Ok here's your foot reading. The first right toe means that you're multitasking so many responsibilities in your life. The second right toe means that you're taking a rest from stress. The third right toe means that this is the beginning of energy for you. The fourth right toe means that you'll meet a young man who methodical and conservative. The fifth right toe means that you're accepting someone apology. The right sole means that everything will end in a disaster for you. The first left toe means that you're mean an older man who compassionate and empathetic. The second left toe means that you'll meet a young man who exciting and adventurous. The third left toe means that you'll meet a young woman who smart and decisive. The fourth left toe means that you'll meet a young woman who's a student. The fifth left toe means that there will be a major life changes for you. The left sole means that everything will go in a fast pace for you. So what do you think Azvanna?

Comment

Did the attachments show up? I can't see them for some reason.

So are these events all supposed to happen over my life time or are they happening now?

Comment

It's both. You're events are happen in your lifetime and they're happening now.

Comment

I've never heard of reading feet, so this is interesting. I wouldn't want it done because I hate my feet being touched, but it'd be interesting to watch.
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                    X