Religion Vs. Non-Religion Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Religion Vs. Non-Religion Warfare

Everything I heard a debate about Religion and Non-Religion views is always drama between both sides. The Religious people believe that we were all created by god and the Non-Religious people believe that we were evolved from apes by using data and science. I hate when people see to have a conflict about it. And both sides always have something negative to say for both sides such as Religion is for idiots and you're going to hell. This conflict has been argued for thousands of years. To end this summary I'm going to say this, "We don't know of how humans we're created."

Re: Religion Vs. Non-Religion Warfare

I'm religious and I accept the scientific Theory of Evolution (which does NOT say that we evolved from apes---apes are as much of a product of evolution as we are).
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      I'm religious and I accept the scientific Theory of Evolution (which does NOT say that we evolved from apes---apes are as much of a product of evolution as we are).
      Agreed. My first degree was in Physical or Biological Anthropology. And there's nothing to say that evolution isn't shaped and guided by the divine.
      She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Originally posted by October View Post
        Agreed. My first degree was in Physical or Biological Anthropology. And there's nothing to say that evolution isn't shaped and guided by the divine.
        Or that evolution is a means of creation for new species.
        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Working...
        X