X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

I'm new here, figured I'd introduce myself. I'm 22 and typing from Texas!

I grew up in a Christian home, but identified as Atheist for most of my life, mostly out of resentment of my church and having bad feelings towards the religion in general for multiple reasons.

Two years ago or so I met a pagan lady, she is very lovely and open about her beliefs and experiences and she has continued to answer all of my questions, but one thing I was quick to notice is that she always ends every answer with something like: "but that's just how I feel, I can't speak for anyone else"

It recently sparked a crazy interest in me and since then I've been doing research on and off and trying to find books and articles on things that I've found that really interest me (crystals, tarot, Celtic things are the big ones so far). I'm still not sure what "path" I'm on, if any, but this is the most positive I've felt in my whole life.

So I decided I would join some communities, and here I am!

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome. Just take your time, and if nothing else keep an open mind! My path has been filled with unexpected turns. I look forward to your contributions.

Comment

Hello, AL! This is a wonderful community, very friendly, welcoming, and knowledgeable. Bless you for continuing the positivity and reaching out.

As it happens, my path is mostly Celtic and I work a lot with the tarot (can't help much with crystals, I'm afraid). Feel free to PM if you have a question.
      She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Welcome!! Hope you like it here.
        ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Nice to meet you! You'll get used to pagans owning their beliefs like that. Our beliefs are just so personal and individual that it simply isn't possible to give a sweeping answer that is true for everyone calling themselves pagan. I hope that our community can support you along your quest to answer the big questions for yourself, and discover what your personal 'paganism' looks like. Hearing about the beliefs of others is a great place to start, and to see if anything resonates with you. It's a slow but very rewording process!
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Hello and welcome!
              Keep exploring, that's how paths are made.
              baah.

Comment

May Athena grant you wisdom and guide you down your path. Welcome to PF!

Comment

Working...
                X