Siblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siblings

Do you have a sibling. I got an older brother who's 43 years old and I'm 30 years old. We get along just fine and sometimes we argue. He's think that he's always right all the time and I disagree about that.

Re: Siblings

I'm 18 (yay!) and have an almost 4 year old little sister. She's a brat. Only seems to be cute. And yes, I love her. But she's still a brat.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I have 2 older brothers and an older sister. It's an interesting dynamic sometimes, and other times it's just plain frustrating.
      ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Have five younger siblings of which four are alive.
        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I have 11 siblings. 8 brothers and three sisters. It gets complicated but we are family first.
          The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
          I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I have two half-brothers that I am 18 and 20 years older than. And 3 ex-step-brothers.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

I had 1 brother and two sisters..but now it is just myself and my younger sister.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I've got two brothers, one six years and the other eight years older. Growing up, I was left out as at that time those years were a big deal. Now, though, it's no biggie. One lives a few hours away, and the other about 15 minutes away. Unfortunately, I have so much more in common with the one who lives farther.

Comment

No, I'm an only child.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I have one younger sister and one younger brother.
                    They are both adorable!

It used to get on my nerves having siblings when I was a kid, but now that I'm older, I'm very thankful for them

I live with my sister right now. My brother lives a couple states away so I do still get to see him occasionally.

Comment

I am first born and only male of 6 ... I am currently the oldest living member and male in the famiy at 60 years ode ...

- - - Updated - - -
                      I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Oh my, You are still just a pup!
                        I pity you the four younger sisters. Five women and just two men... That had to suck!
                        I had an older brother and an older sister. The other nine siblings were younger and some were enough younger that they were a pain. I love them now and we all look forward to getting together a couple of times a year. By the time I was married, I had changed more diapers than most mothers.
                        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I have two 17 year old brothers and one 21 year old brother((17 myself)). I do have arguments with the two brothers my age but the 21 year old one I get along with perfectly. Most arguments I do however is with one of my brothers and my grandmother, my grandmother is one of those Donald Trump supporters who complains about Mexican and Asian immigrants, and many of my friends just so happen to be immigrants so me and her argue about it. My brother wants to stay here in NY but I want to move back to NC to finish up High School, so we argue about that.

War never changes.

Comment

I have a younger brother. He's 2 years younger than me (I'm 31 and he's 29) and is super cool. I wish I got to see him more often.

Comment

I was adopted by my aunt and uncle, so I have two brothers who are actually my cousins and five cousins who are actually my sisters. Four of the latter are half-sisters. One will have nothing to do with any of us. One only speaks to me, not the rest, on occasion. I'm very close with my youngest half-sister and my full sister, as well as with my eldest brother.

Comment

Working...
                              X