X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Folk!

Merry meet!!

I have just started learning about paganism and am still on my journey of discovery. I just wanted to introduce myself and say I'm so excited to have a place to talk to other pagans and have a central place to launch from while learning.

I just went to my first pagan festival last weekend for Mabon and had an amazing time! I met some great people and got goosebumps during the rituals they performed.

I'm interested in learning more about my empath and intuition abilities, spell casting, and energy work. I also feel a connection to a goddess figure and to the moon, and I like the balance of a goddess/god pair as central deities. I'm very much nature centered and value life very highly. Much of what I've learned is making a lot of past experiences I've had make much more sense (I'm an esthetician, and discovering that I'm an empath makes me understand why doing massage always left me feeling so drained and exhausted as one example).
    I was raised Christian and am still finding pieces of it clinging to the edges but I am embracing this life and path.

I look forward to reading, taking it in and *meeting* you all.

Blessed be.

Re: Hello Folk!

Hello!
    Welcome

Comment

Welcome! I look forward to having you around.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hello! Seems like you already have a good start on your path!
          baah.

Comment

greetings, I'm new too.

Comment

Working...
            X