Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what element shud i use for a weight loss spell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what element shud i use for a weight loss spell?

I'd like to loss 200 pounds and need to know which element is best for that spell. I am aware it cant do it all for me and wont work over night I just am curious about the element.

Re: what element shud i use for a weight loss spell?

I doubt there's a right answer for this except what feels right to you.

I did a weight loss spell back in January and I've lost almost 40 lbs since then (besides the spell, I also did a lot of calorie counting ).
    I used ice to help freeze my hunger so I wouldn't eat so much.

If you're curious, I put up the spell I used on my blog.
    If you decide to check it out, don't worry about the mature rating thing; there's no real adult content, I was just a bit paranoid when I made the blog

Comment

Fire=energy=motivation, exercise, burning of calories, action, etc...
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

I agree with thalassa. Usually fire is equated with action. I would recommend that. I wouldn't use air since it is an intellectual and communication element. Earth could be used to ground you if you want. Fire is masculine and Earth is feminine. You might want to use both. However, I definitely recommend fire for a spell.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          I agree with thalassa. Usually fire is equated with action. I would recommend that. I wouldn't use air since it is an intellectual and communication element. Earth could be used to ground you if you want. Fire is masculine and Earth is feminine. You might want to use both. However, I definitely recommend fire for a spell.
          What about a water element spell?

Comment

Thank you everyone ill use fire.

Comment

Personally i'd use fire and water. Fire to burn away and consume the material and water to flush and wash away the residue from the fire. Fire consumes but leaves ash and waste behind and never fully consumes what it burns. Water washes away and carries away but it's negative property is that waste collects and builds in other places as it get shifted around. Yet the combination of the two would reduce the waste hopefully to something that is light enough for the water to carry it away without it collecting somewhere else and be destructive in the process.
              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Back when I originally did my own spell, I had first thought to use fire, but the problem I have with using fire for a weight loss spell is that it likes to eat stuff up and I already do that too much on my own!

I agree that fire would be good for helping to increase exercise, but I don't think it would be much help as a hunger supressent. In my particular case, I get plenty of exercise at my job, and I'm fairly active on my own as well, so that's why I wanted something more focused on getting rid of excessive hunger.

I think this kind of thing works best when you tailor it to your own personal needs.

Comment

Working...
                X