Your Favorite Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Favorite Sports

I find watching sports incredibly boring, but I have participated in some when I was younger.

For some reason, I never did very well in ball type sports where team work is important; I did better in sports that were more geared towards individual competition.

My mother was always super scared about us drowning, so my sister and I pretty much grew up on various swim teams. I did some martial arts as a kid as well. I was on a ski team for two winters as a teen. In college I was on both the fencing team and the swim team. I've always loved sailing too! Biking and camping are also fun

Comment

It is great to see so many people active in the outdoors! I was beginning to think if there wasn't a screen and controller in use it was no longer done. I must work on my attitude towards the youth of today.
      The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
      I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Hockey... To the point where I get so mad or emotional over games I cry or get stupid and make my family and friends laugh. Shoot-outs are going to give me heart problems someday.

I don't really watch any other sports all too often. Maybe a soccer game here or there, some rugby, world series baseball...

As for myself I did competitive tae kwon do for seven years with kum do, hapkido and boxing on the side. Now I mostly do archery and hiking.

Comment

Chess. That counts as sports right? My mate argued about this with the PE teacher back in highschool, saying that Chess Championship is part of sport tournament in Europe. So they should be allowed to play chess during PE session. He won the argument because the boys backed him up, lol. #highschoolLogic

Comment

I used to do target shooting. It was cool until I realised I had do dedicate a huge chunk of my life underground, coughing my lungs out and training for competitions I never wanted to partake. Now I do karate and I like that more than many other things, sports and non-sports alike, I've ever done.

I sometimes watch tennis or ice hockey or soccer or winter sports on TV if I'm at my parents' place but otherwise not. It's a bit of a social activity as well.
            baah.

Comment

Working...
            X