Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiral Tree call for submissions

Hello.

Sorry if this is the wrong way to mention this topic. I tried using the old thread, but I didn't have permission to bump it up.

Spiral Tree, a not-for-profit ezine that I co-founded with several other pagans from my general area, is calling for submissions for its third issue until 9 October of this year (2015). The third issue should be published on or around the 15th. If you're interested in sending us something, please click the Spiral Tree link in my signature below. Please consider submitting to and/or reading from our project.

Thanks!
    OO

Book of Spirals is my author site.
    The Sentient Hillside is my blog.
    Spiral Tree is an ezine for pagans I co-founded.

Re: Spiral Tree call for submissions

Ouranos, I've moved this post into the 'Plugs' board, which is the appropriate place to put anything off-site which you wish to promote or advertise.

Also, it might be helpful if you let everyone know some basic details about your ezine, whether there is a theme for each issue and if you are looking for anything specific (or specifically don't want anything particuar).

Comment

Re: Spiral Tree call for submissions

I'd consider submitting something, but I'd need more details. Are you looking for fiction, non-fiction, poetry or some combo? Is there a theme? Is there any restriction on who can submit?
      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Working...
      X