Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important warning regarding Burger King black Whoppers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important warning regarding Burger King black Whoppers!!!

Do not be alarmed!

It is perfectly natural!

But be forewarned -

The Burger King special black Halloween Whopper will cause you to poop green.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Important warning regarding Burger King black Whoppers!!!

So will eating to many vegetables ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

It's not the same kind of green... it's because "black" is really super intense purple...or at least the same chemical is in the food dye, and that is broken down in the digestive process as grass green. Oreos and grape poolside do it too
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

They had these Simpsons themed glow in the dark slurpees at Halloween that did the same thing. Being a kid I thought it was awesome.

Comment

America,can you not just eat "Normal" food,but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO,you have to have freaky food cause you are still 7 years old...
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Well flaming hot cheetohs does make your poo magenta!
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

If you eat enough of the red or green Christmas cookies it will color your excrement too. I don't do fast food or fad food for that matter so this is unlikely to affect me. If it affects you then enjoy it, at least it won't stay in your body and cause green tumors!
              The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
              I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up
                Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
                - Sir Philip Sidney

Comment

I will honestly state that the advert for this burger made it look like the most absolutely unappetizing thing I've seen in 2 decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                    I will honestly state that the advert for this burger made it look like the most absolutely unappetizing thing I've seen in 2 decades.
                    I totally agree with you.
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Cool man! I don't believe the poop will turn green. But is it safe?

Comment

Working...
                      X