Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bacon ...

Just found this ... I gotta try it ... http://imgur.com/gallery/cjx0c
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Re: Bacon ...

THIS is why everyone is trying to get into 'Merica!!!
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

well, it is low carb
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

There's a story going around that bacon (& all pork) has been banned from federal prisons, but I don't know if it's true or just internet garbage. If it IS true, that's a pretty good crime deterrent!
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

i'm follow to low carb diet, it's maybe good for me but i don't know it's have sugar or not

Comment

I want to be reincarnated as bacon ... I am already extra thick ...
            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Yes, and being incarnated as bacon just about everyone will love you.
              On the other hand you will be eaten and soon ready to reincarnate again.
              The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
              I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Be eaten ??? Is that supposed to be a bad thing ??? ... Next ... http://www.newsner.com/en/2015/03/sh...n-food-heaven/ ... yU01ZVe.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by magusphredde View Post
                  Be eaten ??? Is that supposed to be a bad thing ???
                  You have a potty mind, Magus!
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                    You have a potty mind, Magus!
                    TY ... it has has taken me 60 years to get it this way ...

Comment

Originally posted by magusphredde View Post
                      TY ... it has has taken me 60 years to get it this way ...
                      LOL - it's nice to see you've brought it back and are willing to spread it out on the table for examination.
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I have always been that way but most of the time I say things that can be seen as "safe". I am glad that you caught it.
                        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4397[/ATTACH] nom nom nom nom ...

Comment

Working...
                          X