Vampire Breast lifts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vampire Breast lifts?

Ok I admit I tend to end up finding some really crazy and perhaps creepy things but this one is a new one on me. The Vampire Breast Lift seems to be a rising craze for women who have self image problems, sagging or wrinkled breast. For just a low price it seem's you to can have a doctor inject blood into your breast to return them to their once youthful and bubbly appearance. As if that is not enough it appears this doctor is also the creator of the Vampire Facelift to return your face to its youthful and vibrant state.

So what do you think?

Personally I'm more of a breast man than an butt man but this is out there to me.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Re: Vampire Breast lifts?

The question is did a female give him the drive to find something to improve her self esteem or did he do it to have more youthful wimmins to look at ???
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Meh...

I prefer to laugh at the one where ladies let snails crawl over their faces leaving rejuvenating slime trails.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	353077
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

You jest....wait...that is not a jest...
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I wonder how long it takes the body to metabolize the injected blood? It should be a lot less than a year, so these women have to keep going back for more blood injections?

I think I would prefer the fat injections. They are more or less permanent.
          The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
          I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I'm sorely tempted to track down the spirit of one Elizabeth Bathory and advise it that continued meddling in mortal affairs will get it added to my dinner menu.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Wondering how many know who Elizabeth Bathory was? She was all the rage in the way way way back,but got sent to her room forever...
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Elizabeth Bath-gory?
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                  Wondering how many know who Elizabeth Bathory was? She was all the rage in the way way way back,but got sent to her room forever...
                  Don't everyone know her? she's almost up there with dracula.
                  Also. Ew. I don't mind blood. In places where it's supposed to be.
                  You remind me of the babe
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    That brings back fond memories of Ingrid Pitt playing her in Countess Dracula!

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                      Meh...

I prefer to laugh at the one where ladies let snails crawl over their faces leaving rejuvenating slime trails.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4393[/ATTACH]
                      I now feel compelled to pry my skull open with a screw driver and scrub my visual cortex with a Brillo Pad in what will surely be a vain attempt to remove that image from my brain.

[Do not attempt this at home: Professional nutjob in padded room]
                      śivāya vishnu rūpaya śivaḥ rūpaya vishnave
                      śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Comment

Working...
                      X