Ouija Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ouija Board

Any tool can be used as a doorway to and/or from different realms. It all depends on the mind of the user.
    For example mirrors and windows are thought to be a doorway to another realm. It just depends on what you believe and/or your intent.
    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Re: Ouija Board

From my experience it's just a tool, and no matter what, just like any other tool its all in a matter of how, why, and what intent you use said tool.

Best example is a knife. You can use it to cut vegetables or paper to provide for your family or make something pretty....or you can take a darker path and use it to slice someone's throat open.

I have several ouija/spirit boards lying around my house that have never given me any trouble or given off any bad vibes-but then again, I go out of my way not to vent any frustration/worry/fear of spooky crap into it while making them. However, to each his own.
      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X