Ouija Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouija Board

I brought an Ouija board a few months ago and my experience with the Ouija board turn out great at first. I was able to talk with my mother, a few good spirits and three guardian angels. Everything turn out great until I encounter an evil spirit. Her name was Tiamat and she wanted me to find a human host so she could do a lot of bad things like stealing, rape and murder. I finally say goodbye to her and I stop using the Ouija board now.

Re: Ouija Board

Probably a good idea.

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

The Ouija board is not just a device for communication it is also a connecting point between the spirit and physical planes. Once a connection is made it can become a doorway. As long as you recognize that and know how to sever the connection or block the door they are an interesting tool. If you invite the wrong spirit and give it any power in the physical plane you need to know how to disconnect from it or it will attach itself to you or your surroundings and cause problems in your life.
      As long as the board is there the problem can be dealt with relatively easily. The mistake some people make is to burn the board. That doesn't eliminate the doorway it just makes it harder to close.
      The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
      I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

The biggest mistake I think that is made is parents buying their children boards. You can bring something into this world and not know what the heck you're doing. My parents bought us a board and we played around with it, thank goodness we we're just playing (Blood Mary type thing), not trying to open a doorway or trying to reach spirits. I agree with the others. You have to be careful. It is a tool, but it is a dangerous tool. Be careful and do some research. There are some good books out there on the ouija.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          The biggest mistake I think that is made is parents buying their children boards. You can bring something into this world and not know what the heck you're doing. My parents bought us a board and we played around with it, thank goodness we we're just playing (Blood Mary type thing), not trying to open a doorway or trying to reach spirits. I agree with the others. You have to be careful. It is a tool, but it is a dangerous tool. Be careful and do some research. There are some good books out there on the ouija.
          Oh yeah, I agree with you there. I won't even try to mess around with one of those if I ever had the chance. I attract too many entities, as it is.
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Tiamat. The Dungeons and Dragon chic?

Uhuh. I played with it once. I contacted Spyro.:=I:
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Tiamat,old Sumerian goddess,a dragon in fact.
              Sauce

- - - Updated - - -

In Babylonian myths, Tiamat is a huge, bloated female dragon that personifies the saltwater ocean, the water of Chaos. She is also the primordial mother of all that exists, including the gods themselves. Her consort is Apsu, the personification of the freshwater abyss that lies beneath the Earth. From their union, saltwater with freshwater, the first pair of gods were born. They are Lachmu and Lachamu, parents of Ansar and Kisar, grandparents of Anu and Ea.

In the creation epic Enuma elish, written around 2000 BCE, their descendants started to irritate Tiamat and Apsu so they decided to kill their offspring. Ea discovered their plans and he managed to kill Apsu while the latter was asleep. Tiamat flew into a rage when she learned about Apsu's death and wanted to avenge her husband. She created an army of monstrous creatures, which was to be led by her new consort Kingu, who is also her son. Eventually, Tiamat was defeated by the young god Marduk, who was born in the deep freshwater sea.

Marduk cleaved her body in half, and from the upper half he created the sky and from the lower half he made the earth. From her water came forth the clouds and her tears became the source of the Tigris and the Euphratus. Kingu also perished, and from his blood Marduk created the first humans.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Thank you for posting the video B. de Corbin...very interesting!

Comment

I've been using Ouija board quite successfully since I was in middle school. No problems.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

It's been a while since the last time that I used the Ouija board. I rarely use it now ever since I have this deadly encounter with Tiamat.

Comment

Ever since Captain Howdy made his appearance I've washed my hands clean of the thing.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The last time I tried to use one, a friend and I were drunk. It kept spelling out, "go away." I'm glad it did. I don't want to think about how we could have been taken advantage of in our silly stupor.

Comment

I've never used one. My understanding is they're mainly used to contact ghosts, so I leave it alone.
                          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                            I've never used one. My understanding is they're mainly used to contact ghosts, so I leave it alone.
                            I use it as a form of meditation and subconscious messaging.

Contrary to what people like to scare themselves with, it is not some portal to the otherworld through which spooky baddies are coming to get them. It works on the basis of the ideomotor effect at best (something that we can use to our advantage) or outright "sabotage" or trickery (someone in your group is consciously and purposely moving the planchette). If you get creepy sh**, its because A) you expected creepy sh** and you have provided it for yourselves or B) because someone is yanking your chain.

(The pendulum also works on the basis of the ideomotor effect)
                            Last edited by thalassa; 25 Dec 2015, 03:28.
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

I also think you need to have a great deal of respect for the ouija board if you are going to work with the ouija board. I've never worked with it seriously, like i've mentioned, but it is definitely something that I think you need to have respect for since you are communicating with spirits through it.
                              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                              X