Dragons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragons

Have anyone ever seen a dragon before? I did. A long time ago I saw a dragon at Central Park and his name is Oot-Nanny. Oot-Nanny was a great wyrm force dragon. He was a good dragon. He told me great things about his life. He also very religious and he worship the dragon goddess Tamara. So we talk for a while and then he flew away hoping for the next lifetime we might meet again.

Re: Dragons

I've seen a lot stranger things than dragons in Central Park.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
      I've seen a lot stranger things than dragons in Central Park.
      Me too.....
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

In Wales we have a dragon on our national flag. Sometimes they go on posters to encourage tourists to visit. Like this one: (Language warning)
        Attached Files
        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I have a dragon spirit guide. when he thinks I need to know something he shares his memories with me...
          I know that sounds so kool but it is anything but! The memories are painful, traumatic, and vivid. I have learned a lot from this friend and most of it the hard way but we have a bond like I have never had with anyone else. when I hear people say they wish they had a dragon for a guide, I cringe. You don't choose a dragon, he or she chooses you. You have no choice in the matter. They will just pound at you until you accept them.
          He has revealed himself to me just once. He is huge! He does have a sense of humor, sort of. but he likes being inside my head and it is a very poor fit!
          The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
          I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Working...
          X