Bartmanhomer Dream Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bartmanhomer Dream Thread

In this thread I'll be discussing about my dreams. By the way all my dreams in this will be G-Rated. Last night I was dreaming about the Queen of Wands. We went on a date. She talk about her divorce husband the King of Wands about the affair he was having with her former best friend the Queen of Swords. She talked about her kids the Knight of Wands and the Page of Wands. I told her that this is my first date and I also told a little bit about myself. That I got ADHD and Autism. The Queen of Wands also got ADHD as well but not Autism. We went to a movie called Kiryu vs. Rodan. We like the movie and talk about. We went to a fancy resturant and we have a lovely dinner. Finally I took the Queen of Wands home and she kiss me. In conclusion the date was very successful.

Super Smash Bros Brawl Battle

Last night I was dreaming of a Super Smash Bros. Brawl battle. I was battling against the Knight of Wands. We chose our fighter. I choose my favorite fighter, Ness. The Knight of Wands choose his fighter, Marth. We decided to choose our stage, Final Destination. The battle was starting. The Knight of Wands was beating me pretty badly. I tried my best to beat him but he dominated and beat me three times. I said good game to the Knight of Wands with good sportsmanship and he said thanks.

Comment

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Battle Rematch

Last night I dream that I wanted to have a rematch with the Knight of Wands and I got my wish. We chose the same character as last time and we choose the same stage. The battle begin and this time I did much better than the last three fights and I won three times. The Knight of Wands was impressed about how good I am with Ness.

Comment

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Battle: Ness Vs. Ike

Last night I was dreaming that I was having another Super Smash Bros. Brawl Brawl with the Knight of Wands father, The King of Wands. I was using my favorite character Ness and the King of Wands was using his character Ike. The battle was starting. I was having the advantage at first and I did very well. The battle was very close however The King of Wands beat me with Ike and I congrats him with good sportsmanship.

Comment

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Battle: Ness Vs. Ike Rematch

Last night I was dreaming that I was having a rematch with the King of Wands. We choose the same characters and the same stage. We start the fight and it was close just like last time. But only this time I won three times against the King of Wands.

Comment

Working...
          X