I Want To Learn How To Use Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Want To Learn How To Use Magic

I want to learn how to use magic. I new to know the basic and advance use of white magic, black magic and gray magic. Is there anyway to learn magic because I need magic in my life?

Re: I Want To Learn How To Use Magic

Why do you think you need magic in your life ?
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Firstly - get ride of the idea of black, grey and white magic. All magic is intention. A good intention for a good purpose, etc.

Magic is actually all around us. That's the place to start - where can you see it?
      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I always thought it was a tad silly that people assume that Black Magic is bad. It's terribly Eurocentric, pardon the term, particularly when white is considered the color of death and mourning in several eastern cultures. In any case, identifying magic based on percieved color and shade can occasionally be useful, but edge cases pop up too frequently for it to be an entirely good idea. I noted that you're a Daoist; feel free to translate all my use of the word magical energy with the word Dao; I consider it mostly a matter of preference and perspective.

General tips.
        .I use meditation techniques to help concentrate the flow of magic through my body, which helps me manipulate it when I'm casting spells (since that's basically what spells are). You might want to try something similar.
        .Don't feel constrained by 'spell books' and dead langauges. I just sing complete gibberish most of the time; all that matters is the intent, the emotion, and the focus. Think of every spell as a cheat code; sure, you can use the Konami code, but mashing the buttons works just as well. Just think symbolically, focus your energy, and you'll be fine.
        . If you do use established spells, please avoid using bad ones. Can you see a clear symbolic meaning for everything the spell requires you to do? If so, proceed; if not, don't.
        . Figure out what your specialty is, if you can; I've noticed that I'm rather excellent at plant magic, weather magic, and animal magic, but I'm utterly terrible at curses, so I don't waste my time trying to jinx the people that annoy me, and instead make birds defecate on them. Figuring out where you stand leads to greater efficiency.
        . As is practically the motto of Daoism, inaction is often better than action; it's best to avoid using magic for trivialities.

Comment

Working...
        X