This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello :)

I am not used to using forums and such so please forgive and bare with me if I drone and/or my typing becomes nonsensical and hard to understand.

I'm not the most interesting of people but I guess I should do this properly and introduce myself bes I can

My name is Nicola, i'm 24 and the mother of a beautiful 1 and a half year old girl.

I don't know much about paganism, but the bits I do know seem to make a lot more sense than any religion these days.
    I currently have no faith in religion, but I have many beliefs that i've recently learnt are shared by a surprising amount of individuals and groups.
    I am a strong believer in "magic" as the world has come to call it, in all its forms. I don't have much knowledge and haven't practiced much, but have always known I have an ability that can only be described as a form of "magic"
    As a teen I had contact with many spirits and liked to play with (manipulate) the elements, mainly air and fire. I did become scared and stopped doing this a long time ago, I disconnected myself from the spirits and entities and have only recently regained my interest and started to practice to asmall extent.
    My interest for myself is purely curiosity for the moment, but my paetner has an ability that seems to be growing since the day we met, we are trying to work out how to control it as in honesty it's getting a little dangerous.
    In using these forums I am hoping to eventually find someone with experience that can help us work out how he can gain control.

I don't really know what else to say about myself other than that i'm enthusiastic to start learning more, experiencing more and maybe making new

- - - Updated - - -

My phone stopped me as I was trying to type, so the end of this post was meant to read "maybe making some new friends )

Re: Hello

Welcome! Your partner should join too if he wants to learn to control an ability.
    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here, there's a lot of awesome people and plenty of resources. =)
      ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Hello Nicola! Welcome to the forum. I think all people are all interesting, especially if you get to know them better. So please don't be modest

Comment

Welcome to our forum, Nicola! It's a great place both to learn and meet friends. So don't worry!
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
            Welcome! Your partner should join too if he wants to learn to control an ability.
            I do wish my partner would join, but he doesn't have much faith in the online world, I want to help him as much as can, so i'm looking to learn things myself so I can be some sort of use to him :-)

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
              X