Don't give a damn? Add Kardashians.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't give a damn? Add Kardashians.

This is humor, but humor that kicks where it counts. People don't care about what matters, and are obsessed with trivial poop.

Face it.

Oh! Bright and shiny!

We Added The Kardashians To Syrian Refugee Photos So People Will Give A S**t: Keeping up with the Syrian refugees.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Don't give a damn? Add Kardashians.

Can I say I hate them... I don't hate them I just don't give a damn about them. I might care if they cared about something besides themselves. How about instead of photoshopping them into photos they actually help those people. And now I have given in and paid attention to them. For shame KalynRaye for shame.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Re: Don't give a damn? Add Kardashians.

They will grow old and go away like everything else..The Kardashians(Not the refugees) (They may not rot right away because of all the preservatives)
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
      X