Any podcasters here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any podcasters here?

My friends and I host a geek-culture podcast called Bizzarp! Podcast. Does anyone else do podcasts? Or something of the like (creepypasta narration, etc.)? We only have a few followers right now, but we have 12 shows under our belts.

If you wanna check our stuff out, our website is www.bizzarp.com or https://soundcloud.com/bizzarpnetwork
    Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
    - Sir Philip Sidney

Re: Any podcasters here?

I don't. But a friend and I have been talking about it for ages, we just don't really know where to start. Any advice?
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Re: Any podcasters here?

Look into guides online. There's a ton of great info here: http://theaudacitytopodcast.com/getting-started/ In fact, Audacity to Podcast is a great resource in general. It's a podcast that teaches you how to start or improve your own podcast, and I highly recommend listening to it.

Podcasting can cost some money. My site is hosted through hostgator.com for a low monthly fee. I host the actual podcast on soundcloud and I bought a year membership. I think the only way you could podcast for free is to do it through youtube.

My main piece of advice is to just find something you're passionate about, and just jump in. Don't worry too much about the response, just do it for the fun of it. Also, use social media to your advantage.
      Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
      - Sir Philip Sidney

Comment

Working...
      X