Need to figure out a ritual. Urgent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to figure out a ritual. Urgent.

I was a baby at the time i know what i s*aw.

I cannot stress this enough this was not* a hallucination

This was not another dimension this was *not another universe let alone planet
    This was not another plane either.*
    It was on this plane on this dimension o*n EARTH.

So please dont say it is.. Im not judgin*g this community i am just saying based *on past experiences.

Each has a gold covered mask no skin was* seen.

The only one who did anything was an owl* masked person.

I was in the middle the owl person was o*n one side on the other side opposite of* owl person there was a fireplace and th*en there were the sides where 4 people i*n robes on each side.

They stood holding 8 goblets all normall*y colored flames.

Within them there were white candles . *

I was a baby at the time.*

The one that did something besides stand* and possibly the others were chanting.

In the 9th candle not apart of the circl*e, a black candle fully bluish flame.

They all had golden animal head masks su*ch as owl ox etc.

When i, the person tried to see through *them via some sort of telepathy i saw th*ese stone buddha heads through each one *and no faces after these seemingly impen*etrable masks if they were even masks.

The one that did the ritual while the ot*hers stood and did nothing But possibly *chant the guy didn't say and stood there* with white candles and normal flames.

That one had an owl mask head and the fi*re place above the person in the center *had some sort of an owl kind of taxiderm*y.

He then pulled out a black stick slightl*y bigger then a metal chopstick like a w*and of some sorts.

It was dipped into The golden goblet wit*h The blue fire the flame caught on and *touched the man's head with the wand and* then he inserted the wand inside his he*ad and pulled it out.

A light radiated from inside me Through* my eyes and skin making my skin look tr*anscluscent.

(There was a segment in where i saw this* weird bluish sky open up above me but i*t didnt go passed the people encircling *me but that may have been a ohysical man*ifestation of something or not so.. Yea.* Bluish sky and clouds but it was all ye*llow..)

While this was all happening It seemed a*s if some sort of Buddha figure watched *The whole thing. I seemed to have disapp*eared from their vision. It seemed I mad*e eye contact with the person. They all *had the same stone faces under neeth of *Siddhartha Gautama.

They referred to some sort of prophecy t*alking about me stating i was some sort *of person of prophecy some sort of chose*n entity or being.

It looked like a medium sized office. An*d the fire grew during the ritual accord*ing to the man's memories. The office w*as full of wood. Full of brown wood. And* one of those gold and green lamps. A la*rge fire place and the wall behind the d*esk and next to the desk is a library se*ction i think.

I also felt as if I died, but I did not.* I felt as if i truly was killed but at *the same time almost as if I was quickly* revived by a way i cannot really explai*n and robed people had nothing to do wit*h it because they seemed shocked when it* happened. Or in some sort of awe state.

I have no idea what the prophecy says I *just knows it exists.

I need help in identifying this. Anyone *have any ideas ?

I cannot stress this enough this was not* a dream this WAS NOT A DREAM. It physic*ally happened, here on Earth on this tim*e line in this universe when i was wide *awake. I opened these memories a while a*go and seemed to be suppressed when i fo*und them. This was not on any other plan*e or dimension i cannot stress that enou*gh.

Re: Need to figure out a ritual. Urgent.

kewl and interesting at the same time ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

easy there Siddhartha.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        easy there Siddhartha.
        i.. never said i was him. but ok

- - - Updated - - -

thanks.. dont forget traumatizing lol

Comment

Ok. I'll bite and go with the premise this is all real. When you say baby, how old you think you were? Also do you think this is a memory of what you think you saw as a baby? Or has this been the same memory that clearly since you were a baby?

Also I can't offer anything about what this means.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            Ok. I'll bite and go with the premise this is all real. When you say baby, how old you think you were? Also do you think this is a memory of what you think you saw as a baby? Or has this been the same memory that clearly since you were a baby?

Also I can't offer anything about what this means.
            Around newborn. i felt more or less like a marshmallow meaning my bones were. kinda really soft at the time. i know this is a memory. ive done many different things to verify this.. so yea. and yea its okay. thanks though.

Comment

Working...
            X