X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Movies You'd Love To See Made

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    ......kushiel.........
    Amen, sister. But if they wrecked it by going Hollywood with it, they'd never be forgiven.

Mostly art.

Comment

Comment

Actually I'd love to see the Hobbit made into a film.
        I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
        Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
        But that day you know I left my money
        And I thought of you only
        All that copper glowing fine

Comment

A new Eragon quadrillogy that doesn't die at the first badly narrated (and just plain wrong) film

Edit:

Originally posted by Briton View Post
          Actually I'd love to see the Hobbit made into a film.

Yeah, it'd be nice if they actually read the book this time too ;P

Go Go Origen!

I'm always looking for new and cool book and food recommendations, feel free to message me ;P

Comment

I'd like to see Lois Bujold's Ethan of Athos. It would be cheap too, as you could cut the initial chapters and everything would take place on a space station. I used to think that Stevenson's The Wrong Box had used all possible jokes about disposing of an unwanted corpse, until I read that book!

Comment

I would like to see a B.P.R.D. movie made. The B.P.R.D. series is a pretty good series and doesn't really feature Hellboy, but more of Liz, Abe, and some other characters.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

The entire Dragon Riders of Pern series ...
                I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

The Legend of Drizzt by R. A. Salvatore. As an animated series.

Edit: Woops, forgot it was supposed to be a movie adaptation. It could be a trilogy or something I suppose.
                  Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
                  - Sir Philip Sidney

Comment

I'd also like to see the David Eddings "Belgariad" books turned into movies, as well as "The Fey" series by Kristine Kathryn Rusch.

Comment

"Karate-Do: My Way of Life" by Funakoshi Gitchin, the founder of Shotokan Karate. Not with Chinese actors but Japanese and Okinawan Karate-Ka actors to show the story in respect to the Art of a great Karate Master. Or a whole mini series of movies of my favorite Okinawan Karate Masters - Sokon "Bushi" Matsumura (the founder of what we know as Karate today), Anko Itosu, Chojin Miyagi, and Kanbun Uechi, because they have some pretty cool legends.

Comment

A Black Widow and Hawkeye move, especially about what happened in Budapest.
                        A Pale Little Spider movie, where Yelena Belova is trying to take the title of Black Widow from Natasha.
                        A Children's Crusade movie (this is about the Young Avengers).
                        A Metal Gear Solid movie (I think Snake Eater would make the best movie).
                        I know that the Gambit movie is coming out, but I want one that heavily includes his relationship with Rogue.
                        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

A movie based on the Guilt Hunter series by Nalini Singh. Focused mainly on Elena(Guild Hunter) and ArchAngel Raphael.
                          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Working...
                          X