My Life Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Life Sucks

My life sucks. Always has been and always will be. I'm stupid, ugly and fat. I'm the most negative person in the whole world. I can't do anything right. I lost hope and all I got is misery and negativity.

Re: My Life Sucks

If you think your life sucks, do something about it. Feeling sorry for yourself won't make things better.
    You have two hands and two feet, eyes that see and ears that hear. You live in one of the most privileged societies of all time with food to eat, clothes on your back, and a roof over your head. No matter how much you think your life sucks, you have it good compared to most people on this planet. There are two ways to live...you either sit aound and let Life ride you like a *****, or you get off you butt and take Life for a ride like the ***** that she is.
    Last edited by thalassa; 07 Nov 2015, 19:56.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
      My life sucks. Always has been and always will be. I'm stupid, ugly and fat. I'm the most negative person in the whole world. I can't do anything right. I lost hope and all I got is misery and negativity.
      Oh I know quite a few people who are way more negative than you. Your sense of humor tells me not all hope is lost with you.

Try being me. I literally have the words 'abandon all hope' tattooed on my very skin. Sorry. I beat you.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

No one's had an easy ride. Just find some way to deal with your issues and feelings. Talk to people, make art, write, watch a sad movie, put on some good music, watch funny animal videos on YouTube, go for a run, eat chocolate ice cream, have a good cry, punch something... There's enough options. Just don't stay stuck in your emotions, that will not help you.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	353145

It is possible to end suckiness, but only if you really want to.

Most folks prefer to just wallow in suck.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
            If you think your life sucks, do something about it. Feeling sorry for yourself won't make things better.
            You have two hands and two feet, eyes that see and ears that hear. You live in one of the most privileged societies of all time with food to eat, clothes on your back, and a roof over your head. No matter how much you think your life sucks, you have it good compared to most people on this planet. There are two ways to live...you either sit aound and let Life ride you like a *****, or you get off you butt and take Life for a ride like the ***** that she is.
            I like to choose wallow in pain for $600 Alex.

Comment

BMH,
              It is my experience that it is almost a certainty that what you say the most often is what you will get. Fear works pretty much the same way. What you fear the most is very likely to manifest itself in your life.
              Here is a piece of prose that I wrote a long time ago when I was feeling depressed. Maybe it can help you:

SELF LOVE

by Paul

Be happy with yourself, your achievements
              and the work you've done to become what you are;
              but never satisfied lest you stagnate or become vain.

Keep faith in yourself and in the universe,
              for they both contain the power to sustain you.

Let rewards neither deter your good deeds nor be the cause.
              Have grace in receiving as well as in giving;

Remember always; your life is made by the will and the word.
              Desire that which is good and say only what you desire.

Above all else: walk softly, touching gently those you encounter along your way.
              Life is a precious thing that should only be taken with love.

COPYRIGHT (c) 1985 Paul Stephens
              The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
              I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Intelligent people are more prone to depression, ugly people are often more successful in the workplace, and overweight people are often more healthy overall than underweight people . Even if you do match those descriptors (which you don't!), you're probably better off than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
                  BMH,
                  It is my experience that it is almost a certainty that what you say the most often is what you will get. Fear works pretty much the same way. What you fear the most is very likely to manifest itself in your life.
                  Here is a piece of prose that I wrote a long time ago when I was feeling depressed. Maybe it can help you:

SELF LOVE

by Paul

Be happy with yourself, your achievements
                  and the work you've done to become what you are;
                  but never satisfied lest you stagnate or become vain.

Keep faith in yourself and in the universe,
                  for they both contain the power to sustain you.

Let rewards neither deter your good deeds nor be the cause.
                  Have grace in receiving as well as in giving;

Remember always; your life is made by the will and the word.
                  Desire that which is good and say only what you desire.

Above all else: walk softly, touching gently those you encounter along your way.
                  Life is a precious thing that should only be taken with love.

COPYRIGHT (c) 1985 Paul Stephens
                  Beautiful prose Here is another one from one of my favorite poets. I hope it helps you BMH. It sure does help me on bad days.
                  'Instructions for a bad day' by Shane Koyczan
                  Words of encouragement for your inevitable bad day.A compilation of worldwide YouTube content, the crowd-sourced documentary "Life in a Day" by Kevin Macdona...

Comment

Very good thoughts brought to the foundations of life in poetry, Thrudr. Thanks for sharing.
                    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post

I like to choose wallow in pain for $600 Alex.
                      Can you do it somewhere other than PF then? We have plenty of people who are willing to try and help you see things differently or help you figure out how to deal with this problems but if you're not even going to listen then you can go somewhere else. This forum is not a psychic trashcan for you do dump your negativity at.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrudr View Post
                        Beautiful prose Here is another one from one of my favorite poets. I hope it helps you BMH. It sure does help me on bad days.
                        'Instructions for a bad day' by Shane Koyczan
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7OGY1Jxp3o
                        Oh it's helps me a lot. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X