Would You Eat Human If Given The Chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would You Eat Human If Given The Chance

I would never eat a human. It's not my thing.

Comment

And right on cue, this showed up in my newsfeed. They have some interesting burgers in Arkansas......

http://ilyke.com/u7003p5883/crazed-m...q/71035/?pid=0
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        I eat pork in the hope it will make me smart and stuff.
        You are what you eat.

I'm spaghetti.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

No, but opportunity is not really desperation. I would if desperate but cannibalism is how incurable diseases like Kuru occur. TSEs are not worth an experiment.
          I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
          Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
          But that day you know I left my money
          And I thought of you only
          All that copper glowing fine

Comment

If given the chance? no ... If I had to ? ya sure you betcha ...
            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I think I would, but only if I knew for sure it was safe. And that the person gave their consent. I just don't think I could resist my own curiosity.
              Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
              - Sir Philip Sidney

Comment

Originally posted by daveydwb View Post
                ...And that the person gave their consent.
                Be careful. The phrases "eat me" and "bite me" don't always mean exactly what the words seem to indicate.
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                  Be careful. The phrases "eat me" and "bite me" don't always mean exactly what the words seem to indicate.
                  I've heard "eat my ass with a spoon", which seems instructional.
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                  X