attacks on Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: attacks on Paris

We do indeed. Keep in mind I shake my head in shame but we have a few groups here in Texas of some good ole boys who are all about ensuring that Texas becomes its own country again. But I stray off topic.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

How would the rest of the world feel if we exported our crazy fishing types....
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

"The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty. If you wish to find that which becomes the dividing line between mankind and other biological classifications, it rests not in brain size, dominance, or even emotional capability, but lies in the unique capacity for human beings to reflect on their actions and show regret, what is most certainly the ability to empathize, that gives them their position. All mammals understand love and affection, but only man shows the propensity to place himself into the shoes of another life-form. Losing this capability, among individuals of this species, reduces them below their much heralded position, and readies the climate for the likely fall of man, the fall from grace." From Sophia by the Cruxshadows

It Kind of sums up how I fell about the whole situation. It's times like this that I REALLY wish there was a way to somehow fix my knee and join the military - or even some volunteer force that was actually going to DO something about these twisted bastards (Dashesh) ( I refuse to call them a state - they are a bunch of organized psycos).

I was looking up their philosophy and "Prophecies" and found something interesting - maybe we should we can get the hindu Indians and 'Godless' Chinese to fight them - They belive the end times are on us and that there will be a climactic battle between 'Crusader forces" (Christians - by their own definition) in northern Syria. The problem with prophecies (As anyone who's read the Lord of the rings knows) is that they are SPECIFIC. after all how many people could have killed the lich king apart from Eowyn in the battle (there was an elf a dwarf at least 2 hobbits an army of ghosts and what if 2 men had ganged up on him? -- the list goes on.) Imagine them trying to backpedal as the 1st or 3rd Chinese army crosses the horizon "err we meant any army not a crusader army" .

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          I just read about the 8 suspected terrorists were all non refugees and all had EU passports.
          You know how we worry here in America about those Muslims yet all the past terrorists have been our very own. Meh.
          Yep. The one they thought might be a refugee had a falsified Syrian passport. I guess the goal was to make him -look- like a refugee. He was really a European citizen.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, but our question shouldn't be along the lines of "why do they want to attack us?" but "why are our own going for these radical ideas?" Integration is still a huge problem in Europe. Things are slowly getting better, but people from immigrant backgrounds still face a huge amount of discrimination and marginalization. Getting dogmatic isn't going to solve that problem. If we manage to solve our racism problem, we'll solve our domestic terrorism problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
          Duce you crazy!!! They are lying it has to be Muslims. Just has to be. Only Muslims are terrorist.
          Europeans can be Muslims too.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
            We do indeed. Keep in mind I shake my head in shame but we have a few groups here in Texas of some good ole boys who are all about ensuring that Texas becomes its own country again. But I stray off topic.
            It never makes a good news story the write "And today, in Texas, 95% of the people expressed their opinions is a reasonable way."

- - - Updated - - -

Da Prez on rejecting Syrian refugees.

WAY TO GO, PREZ!!!
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              How would the rest of the world feel if we exported our crazy fishing types....
              My history is rusty, but isn't that where a substantial portion of America's colonial population came from? The crazy fishing types of England that were sent across the pond for their labor?

I could be wrong. I'm also pretty sure I'm derailing this thread. I just wanted to sound smart for a second. :P

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                We have some very scary home grown crazys that we seldom mention. The Militia groups with the art deco swastika thing.

- - - Updated - - -

The one behind him..He is the guy who wrote the The Turner Diaries .
                Art deco swastika? That looks like the Algiz rune to me

Comment

Was just saying,it looks different,but they don't want to use the other one..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Did a little digging. Turns out Algiz was used by Germans on their tombstones to indicate birth when upright and death when inverted. Never knew that. Of course, they interpreted it as "life" and "death" which isn't entirely accurate but hey, they're who they are.

Comment

Very interesting,and wondering why the White power peeps us it.(Because it is Germanic??)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Well, Hitler himself was very interested in the occult, and took many things from Nordo-Germanic religions, such as the SS symbol (being double sowolu runes) and the othila rune (which is attributed to Odin), which were then adapted by many white supremacist groups. I've seen many a site where the stories of the gods have been twisted to show anti-white and anti-homosexual ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                          Well, Hitler himself was very interested in the occult, and took many things from Nordo-Germanic religions, such as the SS symbol (being double sowolu runes) and the othila rune (which is attributed to Odin), which were then adapted by many white supremacist groups. I've seen many a site where the stories of the gods have been twisted to show anti-white and anti-homosexual ideas.
                          Actually (from what I've read in history books) it was Himmler who was into that stuff. Hitler thought it was dumb, but went along with it as a propaganda tool - essentially he couldn't see why Himmler wanted to go on about "Aryan" poop in the north when, compared to the Romans, they (No such thing as "Aryan" - "they" = the inhabitants of the north) were pretty primitive. Hitler considered it an embarrassment.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                            I've said this before and I'll say it again, but our question shouldn't be along the lines of "why do they want to attack us?" but "why are our own going for these radical ideas?" Integration is still a huge problem in Europe. Things are slowly getting better, but people from immigrant backgrounds still face a huge amount of discrimination and marginalization. Getting dogmatic isn't going to solve that problem. If we manage to solve our racism problem, we'll solve our domestic terrorism problem.
                            Totally agree. This is long term thinking.

And Medusa is the only one who seemed to get what the thought experiment was about, namely that it is not possible to identify a closed set of people to remove from planet and solve the problem. I've heard so much hot air about eliminating "them all" when no one knows what "them all" actually is. It's not just a moving target, it is a morphing target. Anyway, I've decided that picking on France was not the best idea the psycho-killers could have had. France is like that lover you do not want to make angry.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

It has now happened that they "Beheaded" a Chinese citizen...and China is pondering their next move...We shell see what we shell see.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                                Europeans can be Muslims too.
                                I know I was being purely sarcastic. But for the close minded majority that I seem to know they can only come from Muslim countries. As far as they are concerned Muslims don't already live in Europe or in America.
                                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                                X