attacks on Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: attacks on Paris

It is a messed up mish-mash,and everyone(countries) are all playing "Stupid human tricks" to see who is the stupidest and who can spark yet another flash fire in the world over run by flash fires.(Russia-Turkey)
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
      It would immensely help your case if you were able to cite a source that isn't considered an absolute joke in the journalistic world and that isn't a blatant propaganda video.
      Yep, this.

No one is saying there are no problems ever. It's just that they are a) not what a lot of the right wing media are saying (almost everything I've seen is a blatant lie...like, oh really, they're rioting against the police in Germany? Funny..I live in Germany and that's news to me), and b) a lot of the problems that do exist are really complicated. Like, today, there was a report on the radio about an incident at a camp in a park. It happened over food ration lines, because they were HUNGRY. I saw stuff like that on a minor scale when I was volunteering. They have really limited supplies and they will do whatever they can to get more, because they don't freaking have anything. One guy spent like half an hour arguing over the chance to go into the unsorted donation room (where people aren't allowed, because it's donations that have come in and a lot of things aren't even clean or hygienic) because he wanted a pillow. He was almost in tears, because he didn't have a PILLOW. So yeah, sometimes, misunderstandings happen. People are desperate, emotional, and sometimes there is a language barrier.

Comment

Yeah....Because your average citizen trying to keep their family safe is totally responsible for the excesses of an oppressive government and the coo coo counter government driving them from their homes....
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

I wish I could pretend that average citizens of every country in the world aren't used, to one degree or another, as pawns in the chess game from hell.

Then I could pretend that the things people have to go through are all their own fault.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Another white terrorist attack, this time on Planned Parenthood. Maybe we should trade white people for refugees.

Comment

Apparently France can still see the difference between terrorists and refugees: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b06037734bb934

Comment

I don't think the problem of the many is going to be the prejudice of the few.

But what does happen is the it gives the marginal groups clout to recruit fring members, and carry out acts of terror designed to show their toughness.

In the US we just had a crazed guy shoot up a planned parenthood site. It's not clear exactly why (he seems kind of incoherent), he was mumbling about "no more baby parts."

While I doubt that the fertilizer-flinging rhetoric of the "Down with PP" crowd caused a loon to shoot something up, it does contribute.
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                  In the US we just had a crazed guy shoot up a planned parenthood site. It's not clear exactly why (he seems kind of incoherent), he was mumbling about "no more baby parts."
                  It was suggested that he was inspired by Christian fundamentalism, but I don't know if that's accurate.
                  Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                  Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                  And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                  Genesis lyric

Comment

Working...
                  X