Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was this a psychic attack?

Long story short, my mother wishes me harm, I went to see a psychic healer who cut the cord between her and I and freed me from her negative energy. She also said that my mother laid some kind of curse on me, "planting poison in my heart". She healed my spiritual, astral and emotional bodies and helped me pick out a Hamsa bracelet for protection.

That night I had a nightmare. I was in my house, but the layout was different. I was in my room when I hear a banging on my wall. I just assumed it was family in the next bedroom. So then I'm in the kitchen, talking to my aunt, when she brings up my mom. She said that my mom slapped her. But she was talking as if my mom was in the house! Then my mom walked in as if she lived there, said something nasty to me and I basically just laughed at her. I have *complete* confidence in my dream. There was no fear, or upset, or heartache. She had absolutely no power over me. I began to walk away from her when she attacked me, grabbed my neck and tried to strangle me! I was completely shocked and off guard! This has *never* happened to me in a dream...there is always some kind of emotional build up - anxiety or fear. I woke up panicking, and found that one of my charms fell off my bracelet and I was grasping so hard it was digging into the palm of my hand.

The layout of the house matched up with my moms house. Like she was trying to get into my dream subtly with the layout and the banging??

Re: Was this a psychic attack?

Good on you for breaking free. That takes courage.
    So, to your question. Did your mother knowingly enter your dream? Probably not, that would take a lot of skill. That she sunconciously lashed out at you is an option, but not certain.

I have personal experience with the process you're going through. I too got help to sever the bond between me and my mom. My situation at the time was such that she kept drawing me back in, and so I had to keep breaking it. Needless to say I've tried it many times. I doubt that I have to tell you this, but I will anyway: you need to distance yourself from her physically as well.
    Anyway. In my personal experience, the kind of cleaning out your system has been through can manifest in some really weird dreams and nasty nightmares. It's very likely just your supressed fears and feelings taking form, and will pass soon enough.
    You may however want to try protecting yourself a bit. Now, a healer who helped you get back in balance might have helped you with this already. You don't say anything about your background in witchcraft, but I'm assuming you believe in energy workings seeing that you contacted at healer.
    Take some time to relax and breathe, calm down your system. In your mind, draw a shield around yourself. I have heard that a lot of people find it easiest imagining a wall of water surrounding them. For me it was fire at first, now it's a bit more advanced. But for now the important thing for you is that you feel protected, and that it's something you feel is cleansing. The point of it is that no energy will get to you if you don't allow it, so your mother won't be able to harm you that way. You don't have to focus on it all the time, but practising it will give you confidence in its protection, and if you ever do feel attacked you can just focus on it for a moment to see that it's still there.

Sorry, that was rather long and rambly. I hope it made sense.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Edit: Thanks for the response, Iris! Some spiritual advice is what I really need atm.

I'm sorry I didn't give a lot of background information. My mom does do possess some level of knowledge of the craft, but how deep it is I have no idea. I've only had a relationship with her recently, which was great at first, but then suddenly she turned on me in the most extreme way. She started sending me text messages saying she wishes she had an anortion, she smashed my tablet and then assault and battered me to the point of where I had to press charges. She got very angry at that and started wishing me dead. This is why I sought out the healer, who after looking into my subconcious said that she firmly believed that my mother was a witch and was actively trying to hurt me.
      It could be that I'm just reacting emotionally to what the healer said, but what scares me about the nightmare was that it escalated 0-100 in a second to the point of where I woke up shaking and panicked. I went from calm and collected to vulnerable and scared.

Comment

just wondering if a) you were renting/owned your own living space and b) if you had warded it at all.

I've had some problems with my dad - esp. when I broke from Christianity and became Norse pagan. Now I have, and unless there's hospital involved for one of us I rigidly enforce a three day rule. I will not stay with him for more than three days and he is not to stay with me for more than three days.

But I had to give my house a cleansing and ward it when he got angry about me leaving Christianity. I suppose it could have been that my Spinster Great-Aunts had some famtrad or another - or he could have been just subconciously sending stuff after me with his bad vibes, but I had to cleanse the house and ward it 'cause of the stuff that kept coming after me. ( At the time I was working in a place that IS haunted. It dated to the 1840s/1850 and had some ... interesting people as long term residents. I was lucky it was summer. the one time I was cleaning it after dark something tried to push me down the stairs several times.) I also had nightmares for about a month after I did the cleansing and put up the first wards. However even a dream catcher a friend gave me helped some. I think that was more knowing my friends had my back than anything though.

So The only suggestions I can give you are seek the comfort and (if they have similar beliefs) aid of your friends, and if you do have your own living space cleanse it then ward it

Comment

Have you tried doing a charm or spell for protection? There's someone in my life that backstabbed me, and for a while, I constantly worried about her coming back to do something to hurt me further (because that's the kind of person she is). I ended up doing a jar spell to keep her malicious intent away, and it's helped that worry abate.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
          X