A Spell For Gaining More Views And Subscribers On Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Spell For Gaining More Views And Subscribers On Youtube

I need a spell to gain more views and subscribers on Youtube. Does anybody know a spell that will work?

Re: A Spell For Gaining More Views And Subscribers On Youtube

Maybe an attraction or glamour spell? This isn't really my area, so I'm afraid I can't offer a suggestion of one.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Gain better content.

Mostly art.

Comment

An attraction and glamour spell could work. Anyway I just started making videos again on Youtube and I'm barely gaining any views and subscribers on my Youtube channel. I just want to make a spell so I could be popular on Youtube again and maybe even earn a Youtube partnership.

Comment

Truthfully BMH I don't think it's a matter of casting a spell it's a matter of having content that people want to hear and be willing to give up their time to watch. If the content is not there no spell will make people watch or subscribe to your channel much less give their time to watch it. In addition to content it's also all about presentation and how you come across to the viewer. A person with great presentation can often lure viewers in by their presence alone. But lacking in both qualities will sure be a failure I think regardless of what spell or how many spells you cast.
          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

So it's a matter of content huh? Well my Youtube video are mostly about tarot readings and tarot curses to celebrities. Maybe I should perform a spell of improving my content on Youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
              So it's a matter of content huh? Well my Youtube video are mostly about tarot readings and tarot curses to celebrities. Maybe I should perform a spell of improving my content on Youtube.
              Lol. People keep telling you it's your content. You keep saying ok, so spell?

So listen to your friends. You need to get good content and you need to get good at social media platforms to promote your videos.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

People who are popular on Youtube like what they do and put a lot of time and effort in it. The viewers usually want to get something from what they watch, be it entertainment, knowledge, emotions, inspiration, whatever. And not everyone who has great content is hugely popular anyway.
                baah.

Comment

I have a YouTube Channel too. And I'm learning all the time. But I never set out to be popular, and although it's nice to see the number of subscribers and views rising, it's not the be all and end all of why I do it.

To give you an example, people often tell me I should monetise my videos. That means allowing advertisers to put an ad at the start of the video. I will have no control over the content though. But I never do that because I respect the time people spend watching my videos, and I won't insult them by telling them what car to buy, or film to watch or shampoo to use. That's just... well, it's not on. Not for me.

And it really IS about content. Not whistles and bells, not gimmicks. Content.
                  www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    Lol. People keep telling you it's your content. You keep saying ok, so spell?

So listen to your friends. You need to get good content and you need to get good at social media platforms to promote your videos.
                    There's no reason one can't do both though, and there are good reasons why adding magick to ones overall efforts can be helpful. Magick-only efforts without appropriate and necessary mundane engagement tends to be a waste, that seems to be true enough to me. But adding good magick to the overall effort can be expected to make the mundane efforts better, more effective, more whatever is needed.

Bartman,

A common tactic applied to media for public consumption is sigil magick. Google for it. You'll find tons of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Eugene Laughlin View Post
                      There's no reason one can't do both though, and there are good reasons why adding magick to ones overall efforts can be helpful. Magick-only efforts without appropriate and necessary mundane engagement tends to be a waste, that seems to be true enough to me. But adding good magick to the overall effort can be expected to make the mundane efforts better, more effective, more whatever is needed.

Bartman,

A common tactic applied to media for public consumption is sigil magick. Google for it. You'll find tons of ideas.
                      The reasons why I personally would not advise BMH to plunge into spells at this stage is that he hasn't entirely worked on his YOuTube Channel and its content and also - if you follow his pattern of posts - that he has a myriad of sub-issues and other problems weighing him down.

Good magic really stems from a clear intention and a focussed will. At the moment I think he needs to underpin this with more physical effort regarding his videos.

- - - Updated - - -

Bartman,

The reasons why I personally would not advise BMH to plunge into spells at this stage is that he hasn't entirely worked on his YOuTube Channel and its content and also - if you follow his pattern of posts - that he has a myriad of sub-issues and other problems weighing him down.

Good magic really stems from a clear intention and a focussed will. At the moment I think he needs to underpin this with more physical effort regarding his videos. A video of under one minute apparently telling someone they are cursed is not all that appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post

Good magic really stems from a clear intention and a focussed will. At the moment I think he needs to underpin this with more physical effort regarding his videos. A video of under one minute apparently telling someone they are cursed is not all that appealing.
                        Points well-taken. I've read some of the other posts and appreciate your intuition about that. I also appreciate the more specific criticism of the video format; maybe that improves the applicability of your well-reasoned advice. I certainly recognize good intentions in your advice and hope I didn't imply otherwise.

The thoughts that underpinned my advice was that the channel between a media producer and audience runs in both directions, and in important ways runs along occult channels rather than explicit, well-reasoned channels. While I don't think magick is likely to make an artist more talented, I do think ones insights about how an audience perceives published work can improve, and that previously unrecognized modes of expression can open up. Inspiration is an often-unrecognized component of magick effects in my experience.

From an objective point of view, I don't think clear intention is a problem in this case: more subscribers seems a clear enough goal, and hits just about the right level of detail, in my opinion. Necessary focus? Maybe that's an issue; I don't know. Readily googled sigil methods are less demanding than many other approaches though.

Comment

There's no reason one can't do both though,
                          I can't give that advice. I'm an atheist. Good and bad magic are both still not real to me.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

If you make good videos,they will come....
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Personally I feel 'more subscribers' might not be the best goal... I mean, we can have subscribers with unpleasant as well as good intentions.
                              I still think working on the videos first has to be the best bet. Telling people they are cursed isn't exactly appealing.

Comment

Working...
                              X