No announcement yet.

What is something you struggle with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is something you struggle with?

I will tell you true my friend,better to not hook up if it is not the right one,because breaking up is VERY hard to do....just hope you have very good luck when you do finally pair up,and that it is TRUE love you have found. Been through a few not quite right relationships,and I know it would have been better if I had even passed a few by.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Thank you.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
        Yes, I'm only 18. Yes, my partner will come when the time is right. Yes, I have high standards from my future partner. I just feel lonely a bit.
        You have plenty of time, really. And don't forget the importance of good friends.
        Once a man, like the sea I raged;
        Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
        And there is in fact more earth than sea.
        Genesis lyric

Comment

Well I struggle with ADHD and Autism. I've been having both conditions since the age of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Porpoise View Post
            You have plenty of time, really. And don't forget the importance of good friends.
            Yes, I know. I guess it's one of the problems in having my s*** together.
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Procrastination, too many thoughts running through my head and bouncing from task to task, stopping mid sentence during verbal communication to say something differently (again, too many thoughts running through my head ... ungrounded person of a life path 5 problems!), trouble shutting off and falling asleep at night but having the urge to cozy up and nap during daylight hours (with no trouble zonking out), perfectionist tendencies (I don't see this as an issue at all, but I've had family members, school instructors and former bosses all point out ways in which they felt it hindered me *massive eye roll*), wanting to know about all kinds of things, but not being able to get my brain and eyes to stay focused when reading; I get really antsy when reading anything too long (which to me isn't anything very long).

Comment

Lately I really struggle with friendships. I just don't trust people to stick around, because it seems like at the slightest thing, off they go. Loyalty is a lost value. I miss having a small group of people I can call and be myself with.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                  Lately I really struggle with friendships. I just don't trust people to stick around, because it seems like at the slightest thing, off they go. Loyalty is a lost value. I miss having a small group of people I can call and be myself with.
                  Ah yeah. I'm selfish and feel there's no need for friendship unless I'm getting something out of it. Except for about 5 people. Yeah, those small little groups are the best.
                  "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by Katie Fae View Post
                    ...perfectionist tendencies (I don't see this as an issue at all, but I've had family members, school instructors and former bosses all point out ways in which they felt it hindered me *massive eye roll*).
                    Procrastination is a big one for me, too!

Perfectionism isn't so much of an issue but occasionally it can arise. No learned in my work to couple perfectionism with efficiency. There are times when I might be holding someone's progress back because I'm being too fussy to advance. We work in different fields so it may not apply to you. I have to rely on the drive of my clients and the expertise of my superiors to achieve the best outcomes.

My struggles are very common. There are times when I would love to claim Aboriginal heritage and just go Walkabout until I felt I could cope but avoidance isn't fair on anyone else who might be involved. I've tried to adjust the way I view hardships.

When my son was born, it was a little bit dramatic. I really struggled with the belief that God should have blessed me with an easy birthing experience because I believed I had certain privileges being a Christian. I thought that I must not really be a Christian or God must not exist. In time, I came to think beyond the concept of blessing being a good experience and to think beyond the bounds of divine reward-punishment. I learned to find the presence of God in all my circumstances. So my struggle now is that I must discern what is and isn't in my control and how to discern my innermost being who is free of attachments and labels.

Comment

I struggle with sleep paralysis since I was a child. There are nights in which I have 2 or more episodes and it used to happen weekly. I went to a neurologist last year and he asked me a polysomnography test. However, the sleep paralysis didn't come that night. When I gave him the results, he said that I didn't have any problems with my sleep and asked me to take Klonopin. Right after the test the episodes were gone and I decided not to take any medication. However, now they are coming back even stronger. Last week I had 5 episodes in the same night. Sometimes I even have hallucinations, such as shadows moving around my bed and making strange noises. Definitely one of the most disturbing experiences one could have.

Comment

I want to make a positive change in the world, but I am stuck in a job (because it pays the bills) that is soul sucking and cares more about making sales than the lives of its employees; forced to smile when we are dying inside. I want to help others out of this process, but how can I when I am stuck in the cycle?

I am insecure, a drunk, insomniac, angry, judgmental, and so many other things (I am drinking a bottle of wine to myself right now, but it is so delicious).

If I can turn it around, all I really want to do is practice and teach martial arts and calisthenics and discuss with others on spiritual topics. I want freedom and happiness to share and relish in. Justice for all the wrong, and magic to be a normal aspect of society, because although it may not be able to send a brick flying through my works window (after hours of course, because no one needs to be hurt), it can help us think more positive and feel empowered in our shattered lives.

Maybe this belongs in a rant thread or a "you may regret this when you are sober" thread, but there it is. I hope every one else on this thread gets through their struggles and finds empowerment. Honest (drunken) blessings to all!

Comment

Working...
                        X