Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for healing of a blood clot

Hi everyone,

Well yesterday I went to the WVU Clinic (one of those walk-in clinics) and was sent to the ER to check for a blood clot because my lower leg and ankle had been swollen for about 3-4 days and I couldn't take the pain anymore. I still have it though. Anyway, I went to the ER with my Dad and we were there from about 12:00-7:00 pm because they not only performed an ultrasound for the blood clot, but x-rays, cardiovascular, a CT Scan (which they screwed up), etc... The result (which my instinct had told me) is that I have a clot in my posterior tibial (I had to look that up). They didn't give me any blood thinner due to some of my meds and they think that it will reasorb into the system. However, my lower leg and ankle is in so much pain that I can hardly walk at times. I would appreciate any prayers. Thank you everyone.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Prayers for healing of a blood clot

I will say a prayer for your quick and safe healing.
    “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Sending prayers your way. I hope you'll get better soon!
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

This saddens me, as my father died by a blood clot in his leg (which spread to his lung, because he wasn't very bright and didn't seem to think that 4 years of medical school on the part of the doctors meant anything). Sending a quick prayer your way, and burning one of the blackened leaves of my venus flytrap in a lilac candle to encourage movement.

Comment

Thank you all for the prayers and blessings! I so appreciate it so much!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
          X