One Card Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Card Reading

I recently got a new deck that I'm working well with. It's been a long time since I've done readings for other people, so I'd like to stretch my muscles, so to speak.

If you would like a one-card reading, just let me know. I don't need any info from you, or for you to ask a question (I read better without them). The catch is that I need feedback--if I was accurate, what you thought, etc.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Re: One Card Reading

I would like one, please.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I'm up for a reading if you like.

Comment

I'm interested.

Comment

Sounds like fun! I am game.

Comment

You can do a "one card" reading for me. I have never had this done so it might be interesting.
            The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
            I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Hey everyone, thank you for responding to me. I haven't forgotten, and I still plan to do them. I just haven't had time yet. Please feel free to make a request if you haven't yet.
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
              X