horns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

horns

I found a couple of deer antler tips that I had laying around and made some horns. also need to get something better to attache them as I just used some double sided tape and they did not stay long but I did get a photo,I still want to get bigger/better horns.
    also it feels right to me to have them on my headClick image for larger version

Name:	23812622566_416711f66a_b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	211.4 KB
ID:	356164

Re: horns

Attach a latex base to them and use a liquid latex to attach then to your head. then you use latex to blend them to your skull.
    I agree they need to be a tad larger.
    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
      Attach a latex base to them and use a liquid latex to attach then to your head. then you use latex to blend them to your skull.
      I agree they need to be a tad larger.
      yes I do want to get larger/better ones but I happened to have these in a box
      of miscellaneous stuff so for a start I thought I'd use what I had on hand.
      btw super glue does a better job of sticking them in place

Comment

They look rad anyway!
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
          They look rad anyway!
          and I do like them,it feels right having them on my head too,like horns belong there

Comment

It would make job interviews more interesting, I would think. (if they were permanently attached)
            The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.

Comment

It would make job interviews more interesting, I would think. (if they were permanently attached)
              Yes it would make job interviews more interesting if they were permanently attached,but then again if they were permanently attached who knows if I was in the right place what interesting jobs there might be

Comment

Absolutely! I think it would be amazing to have horns like a big horn mountain sheep. The ones that curl all the way around. Not amazing enough to do it mind you, I am just a bit too conservative to do that but still...

Just because I am too conservative doesn't mean that others should be limited. I guess that makes me a social liberal. I like that definition.

Comment

Absolutely! I think it would be amazing to have horns like a big horn mountain sheep. The ones that curl all the way around. Not amazing enough to do it mind you, I am just a bit too conservative to do that but still...

Just because I am too conservative doesn't mean that others should be limited. I guess that makes me a social liberal. I like that definition.
                  I would love to have permanent horns like a a Pan/Faun,Satyr
                  like these
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	4f0a00fc19e00e5c175a09a26ebf0067.jpg
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	353217

Comment

also I am drawn to the horned gods Cernunnos,Pan,Satyrs

Comment

I got new Satyr Horns today
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Me Satyr Horns (3).jpg
Size:	356.6 KB
ID:	353232

Comment

You can get implants under your skin to screw things like horns onto. Investigate the good body mod shops around you to see if that's an option for you. I've seen old school goths and hardcore body modders with little horns screwed onto their temples. As far as I'm aware they are permanent, but there may be weight loads and things to consider also. Then you could just glue a opposing screw attachment into your existing horns so that you can screw them on. Voila.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                          You can get implants under your skin to screw things like horns onto. Investigate the good body mod shops around you to see if that's an option for you. I've seen old school goths and hardcore body modders with little horns screwed onto their temples. As far as I'm aware they are permanent, but there may be weight loads and things to consider also. Then you could just glue a opposing screw attachment into your existing horns so that you can screw them on. Voila.
                          here in Wisconsin you can not get implants as body mod shops
                          are limited on what they are allowed to do,you also can not get piercings
                          scalped in Wis, and I do not have the $$$ to be able
                          to travel to were I could get implants though I wish I did.

Comment

here is me with some different horns.

Comment

That is pretty awesome!
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                              X