Hiding In Plain Sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hiding In Plain Sight

I hide my educational background and intelligence. Where I live now, I get picked on for it, so I just keep quiet about it. I also hide a lot of my old-fashioned ideas about life, because I don't care how others want to live, but I decide for my own life. So basically I'm an educated, hyper-vigilant but not OCD, free thinker surrounded by herds of sheeple. It does bother me that things I always believed were good traits are now considered bad, like making my bed, keeping a neat home, reading, being informed, etc.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
      I hide my educational background and intelligence. Where I live now, I get picked on for it, so I just keep quiet about it. I also hide a lot of my old-fashioned ideas about life, because I don't care how others want to live, but I decide for my own life. So basically I'm an educated, hyper-vigilant but not OCD, free thinker surrounded by herds of sheeple. It does bother me that things I always believed were good traits are now considered bad, like making my bed, keeping a neat home, reading, being informed, etc.
      Good and bad don't really register with me. I'm not understanding the problem with being neat, I'm probably missing something.
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        I have wondered about myself because I do not mourn people that have died,not for my Father or Mother,or older brother or older sister. I do not feel anything other than the feeling they are no longer here,but no mourning.
        Not sure if that is because I do not feel anything,I just have never felt like mourning like I see others do. I will say I have never felt like I belonged anywhere(Stranger in a strange land thing)
        You've wondered about yourself in what way, Anu?
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I'm sort of getting help, now. I've started talking to my school counselor.

Comment

Working...
          X