Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrest Warrant Issued for Bill Cosby for Alleged January 2004 Sexual Assault

An arrest warrant has been issued for entertainer Bill Cosby for allegedly drugging and sexually assaulting former Temple employee Andrea Constand at his Elkins Park, Pennsylvania mansion in January 2004, sources tell PEOPLE.

Sauce
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Arrest Warrant Issued for Bill Cosby for Alleged January 2004 Sexual Assault

Wait a minute. What about the statue of limitations. Doesn't that count?

Comment

Re: Arrest Warrant Issued for Bill Cosby for Alleged January 2004 Sexual Assault

Not sure,but if they issued it,it must be valid.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

All I know that the statue of limitations can go up to 5 years. After the 5 years are up is too late to report a rape. Sinnce the rape happens in 2004 and the year is still 2015 is too late to report that rape.

Comment

Going off

The statute of limitations for major sexual offenses in PA is 12 years. Provided that findlaw is accurate and this falls under PA's definition of a major sexual offense, the DA is pushing it but he's got a little time left. The entertaining question is whether the statute requires conviction before it ends or merely that charges be filed and I'm too lazy to look that up on my phone.

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
          All I know that the statue of limitations can go up to 5 years. After the 5 years are up is too late to report a rape. Sinnce the rape happens in 2004 and the year is still 2015 is too late to report that rape.
          This varies with jurisdiction, different states have different statutes.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Oh i see. Well I'm glad the woman is getting justice after all.

Comment

This I all over the TV news,maybe not enough news,OR everyone is making bets if he will end up in a jail.

I mean a million dollar bail..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

He hasn't been convicted yet. The only trial has been media coverage and all this talk of jail and "justice"?
                The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
                  He hasn't been convicted yet. The only trial has been media coverage and all this talk of jail and "justice"?
                  He's been taken to court out of it once--in 2004. He settled out of court. There's an entire chart of women who've brought allegations against him.
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I don't believe Bill Cosby is guilty. It's just a classic case of he said-she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                      I don't believe Bill Cosby is guilty. It's just a classic case of he said-she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said.
                      I'd be less inclined to believe if there hadn't been very similar allegations being made since the 80s.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                        Your trolling is too blatant. It fails. Please try again. Don't make me spank you. :B):
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

You can spank me. The safe word is "Cosby" though.

Comment

Until the evidence is presented in court and the jury finds him guilty, he is innocent regardless of past actions. That is the backbone of our judicial system.
                            You are free to believe anything but he is not legally guilty until it goes through a trial.
                            The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                            I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
                              Until the evidence is presented in court and the jury finds him guilty, he is innocent regardless of past actions. That is the backbone of our judicial system.
                              You are free to believe anything but he is not legally guilty until it goes through a trial.
                              Never claimed he was legally guilty. I'm not a judge. I'm claiming that the evidence very strongly points in that direction, and it would take a hell of a lot to make me believe otherwise.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                              X