Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrest Warrant Issued for Bill Cosby for Alleged January 2004 Sexual Assault

That is my point; you haven't heard or seen any "evidence" yet. We have only seen the news and it is not admissible in court.
    If you want to see the evidence you will have to wait for the trial and get a copy of the daily transcripts or sit in on the trial.
    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Re: Arrest Warrant Issued for Bill Cosby for Alleged January 2004 Sexual Assault

Guilt or not,the negative press will almost hurt him more than a legal conviction.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Obviously, the word of women, particularly en masse, should never be taken as truth.

Comment

This whole fiasco doesn't makes any sense to me. I thought that I believe that Bill Cosby is guilty but where's the evidences? ZIt's just the whole he said she said battle. I'm so confused.

Comment

He has said he used drugs on women.....from his own mouth...
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I just still don't understand why does it took so long to finally have Bill Cosby arrested.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be honest with you this is going to be a difficult case to win for the victim. Saying her word against Bill isn't enough to win. And without any solid evidence her chance of winning is very slim. Sorry to say but this is the truth.

Comment

We don't know what evidence will be presented. What evidence is presented will be weighed by the jury and if it removes reasonable doubt from all the jurors the he will be convicted.
                I would really like to be on that jury. It only takes one juror to keep a guilty verdict from happening. Just one person with reasonable doubt. It will likely come down to who is more believable in court.
                The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
                  We don't know what evidence will be presented. What evidence is presented will be weighed by the jury and if it removes reasonable doubt from all the jurors the he will be convicted.
                  I would really like to be on that jury. It only takes one juror to keep a guilty verdict from happening. Just one person with reasonable doubt. It will likely come down to who is more believable in court.
                  I'm glad you were here to explain all of this. For a second I thought nobody here had seen a Law and Order rerun.

Comment

If you think a TV show represents what happens in a court of law ...

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
                      If you think a TV show represents what happens in a court of law ...
                      Thanks for bringing that up, man. For a second I thought no one here could tell the difference between actor Sam Waterson and an actual attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                        Thanks for bringing that up, man. For a second I thought no one here could tell the difference between actor Sam Waterson and an actual attorney.
                        Shoot. I'm all up in season 18 right now. I know the law!
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I watch Law and Order TV show everyday and I've some knowledge of how the judical system works.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                            Obviously, the word of women, particularly en masse, should never be taken as truth.
                            And the fact that a woman is far more likely to never come forward on a rape allegation vs making a false one doesn't matter either. I'm skeptical when someone comes forward accusing a celebrity of anything. But when the same accusation has been made against the same celebrity for 30 years and has been shut up until recently....
                            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Now I'm shifting gears that Bill Cosby is innocent because the stories and accusations doesn't make any sense anymore.

Comment

I'm glad we have your conflicted opinions to make sense of the real issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X