Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrest Warrant Issued for Bill Cosby for Alleged January 2004 Sexual Assault

Statute of limitations - Charges need to be laid before it is up - not a trial.

I'm sorry Pagan Mafia, but I have to say that too many accusations for me to belive that it's a he said - she said - and some of those accusations are coming from former male co-stars. not that he had sex with them but that he used his position to have sex with women on the cast. And I think we'll find it's just the tip of the iceberg of stars of his era

Comment

Re: Arrest Warrant Issued for Bill Cosby for Alleged January 2004 Sexual Assault

Originally posted by Marradin View Post
      Statute of limitations - Charges need to be laid before it is up - not a trial.

I'm sorry Pagan Mafia, but I have to say that too many accusations for me to belive that it's a he said - she said - and some of those accusations are coming from former male co-stars. not that he had sex with them but that he used his position to have sex with women on the cast. And I think we'll find it's just the tip of the iceberg of stars of his era
      The statue of limitations has already run out in if not all, I'm pretty sure most cases. I personally believe that rape should have no statue of limitations, but it's not the case in most states.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I agree with you on that - and in Australia it has no statute of limitations in most places and in the few it does its' more than 20 years

Comment

Mkay. Why is everyone suddenly coming forward years later? I probably need to read up on it.
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
            Mkay. Why is everyone suddenly coming forward years later? I probably need to read up on it.
            At least one case was settled out of court. From some of the older incidents, it sounds like girls tried to talk to someone, but no one wanted to listen (allegedly one girl went to a news source about it, but the source refused the print the story. Whether she was truthful or not, I have no idea).

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
              At least one case was settled out of court. From some of the older incidents, it sounds like girls tried to talk to someone, but no one wanted to listen (allegedly one girl went to a news source about it, but the source refused the print the story. Whether she was truthful or not, I have no idea).
              Mkay, curiosity satisfied.
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

After reading the news of Bill Cosby rape charges dismissed I just stop caring what happened to the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                  After reading the news of Bill Cosby rape charges dismissed I just stop caring what happened to the whole thing.
                  Only in the case of two accusations. He has 35 left to go.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Only in the case of two accusations. He has 35 left to go.
                    Yes but these women had their chances of putting away Bill Cosby but now it's too late.

Comment

Yes but these women had their chances of putting away Bill Cosby but now it's too late.
                      Yep. Lol, he's probably going to die before anything really happens. Habbs did say some of the females tried to come forward but it was dismissed.

Comment

So that makes him innocent...?

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                          Yep. Lol, he's probably going to die before anything really happens. Habbs did say some of the females tried to come forward but it was dismissed.
                          Bill Cosby is nearly in his 80s right now so I think his own natural death is really a celebration victory and a punishment for most of the women.

Comment

Bill Cosby is nearly in his 80s right now so I think his own natural death is really a celebration victory and a punishment for most of the women.
                            It's really not. He'll die of natural causes more likely than not regardless. Having him have to face the charges he's been called on is what victims seek. Him dying does nothing except eliminate the possibility of it ever happening.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

So that makes him innocent...?
                              In this case, yes. But as I said before I just stop caring about the news about this whole hogwash.

Comment

What makes Bill Cosby innocent is that he has not been convicted.
                                Anyone can be accused of anything many times but until judged by a jury there is only accusation.
                                The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                                I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X