No announcement yet.

Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    If you could bring a dead president back to be president, who would you pick?
    John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

He never got a chance to show his breaking bad self...Monroe affair and other things that have seeped out many years after he was shot.
      I think Roosevelt,not teddy,but Franklin Delano Roosevelt. He did a LOT in his 2 and a half terms(he is the reason we have 2 term limits BTW)
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Abe Lincoln, vampire hunter.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

The Vampire hunter part I like,but do not really understand..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

None. The world has changed significantly since the most recently deceased president (Reagan, I believe) held office, let alone anyone further back. I'm not interested in seeing what happens in the first 6 months to a year (and I tend to think I'm being ludicrously generous with this time span) while they play catch up.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              The Vampire hunter part I like,but do not really understand..
              See below for 'splanation:

image.jpg
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I do know about the movie..I don't think I have ever watched it though.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I think I'd bring Jefferson back from the dead. I'd like to hear what a Founding Father would have to say regarding the election, the conversations surrounding the Constitution, the current state of the GOP and a lot of other things.

Comment

Most of the Bring them back POTUS guys most likely would say...WTH happened to our Government???

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      Most of the Bring them back POTUS guys most likely would say...WTH happened to our Government???
                      No, actually, this is the way elections were conducted back in the days when "literate" meant "able to write your name."

Too bad we've retreated back into that historical slop bucket.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                        No, actually, this is the way elections were conducted back in the days when "literate" meant "able to write your name."

Too bad we've retreated back into that historical slop bucket.
                        They just print nowadays! No more writing.

Actually I'd be more interested in an alternate timeline than in bringing someone back in the present. I know without a doubt that JFK's assassination changed the course of my life and I'm curious to see the parallel universe's version. Could be worse, could be better, but definitely different, and inquiring minds want to know!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                          They just print nowadays! No more writing.

Actually I'd be more interested in an alternate timeline than in bringing someone back in the present. I know without a doubt that JFK's assassination changed the course of my life and I'm curious to see the parallel universe's version. Could be worse, could be better, but definitely different, and inquiring minds want to know!
                          Going for alternate timelines, it's not a president but I'd like to see what happened if predator drones had weapons on them prior to 1999.

Here's why

Not sure it would've done anything but as butterflies go, I'm curious where that one might lead.
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                            Going for alternate timelines, it's not a president but I'd like to see what happened if predator drones had weapons on them prior to 1999.

Here's why

Not sure it would've done anything but as butterflies go, I'm curious where that one might lead.
                            9/11 may not have happened as it did, but as with any butterfly, something else would have happened, and different people would be on the Earth today as a result, and all future generations changed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                              I think I'd bring Jefferson back from the dead. I'd like to hear what a Founding Father would have to say regarding the election, the conversations surrounding the Constitution, the current state of the GOP and a lot of other things.
                              Also what he has to say about people metaphorically rubbing their junk all over the Constitution.
                              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

What chore do you actually enjoy doing?
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X