No announcement yet.

Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    How old were you when you decided to be in the religion you are in now?
    I was probably about 16 or 17 when I started to study Wicca. I can't exactly remember the age when I started the path of Egyptian Wicca. Maybe 28.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Is there something you are holding onto that you should be letting go of?
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

My childhood!
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

A plethora of filthy things flits through my mind...

Uhm... Yes. A bunch of cheap plastic junk from my childhood, ten thousand years ago.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

At times past memories..some are better forgotten,others are painful to remember
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

How old were you when you decided to be in the religion you are in now?
              Sorry I'm out of sync, I missed this one somehow.

I was 14 when I discovered paganism and witchcraft, and started studying from whatever I could find in the library. I know this with absolute confidence because it was the release of the movie The Craft, that some classmates went to see, that led to me discovering paganism.

Of course my faith has changed a fair bit since then, but I've at least considered myself to be a pagan and a witch since 1996. Yup, 20 years this summer.

Twenty? Oh my goodness that hurts my head.
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Which animal scares you the most (and you can't cop out with 'human' )

Comment

Monkeys, especially chimps. Those things are unpredictable, strong, and agile. Hearing some of the horror stories about people who kept them as pets and then got turned on...wow.
                  ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I'm frightened of little yapping dogs. I can't see them. They are fast. They have sharp teeth. I hate them. I ride my bike down a different street now because a lil doggy runs after my feet on the bike. No bueno.

Oh chickens. Same reason. Different age. I was a kid and got pecked on the back of my leg by a rooster. I was taunting it. I learned my lesson.

Comment

Do virals count?

Skipping those, poisonous bugs. Large threats are visible unless you're fool enough to go wandering in their environment without knowing what you're doing. Bugs are easy to miss and poison can be a rather nasty equalizer.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

BUGS,in general. I am not really afraid of them,BUT I have a very serious dislike for most of them. Butter flies..an exception,but bugs.(as a kid I sat down on an ant hill,think that did it)

Biters,just plain annoying ones,and many like spiders I have a love/hate thing going .
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Moray eels. They give me the heebie-jeebie-creepy-crawlies.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I can't say I'm afraid of any animals, but I would personally never approach a hive of Africanized honey bees. Those are rather vicious.

Comment

Probably this old blanket that I have. It is brown and white patterned with flowers and is reversible. It has a slight hole in it, but is hard to let it go because I remember it in my childhood.

- - - Updated - - -

Insects in general, but especially spiders.
                              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Angler fish. I realise I'm not likely to bump into one, but they just look so hideously ugly. Everything about them is terrifying; their teeth, their "lure", the way they move, their life cycle (the tiny male attaches itself to the much larger female, fuses to her, and remains fused for the rest of his horrible morbid life). Just so much nope.
                                Yikes, all that cultural appropriation that used to be here tho

Comment

Working...
                                X