No announcement yet.

Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

What is your recurring dream/nightmare?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

Usually it is wandering through a maze,and something is hunting me in said maze(Or I am hunting it) Pretty standard for us weird types.

Might also be from playing one to many "dungeon crawl" type games
      Last edited by anunitu; 25 May 2016, 10:42.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The same theme in various forms - I am looking for something that has been lost somewhere in a haunted house. Generally, my grandmother's house. Sounds like it should be a nightmare, but it's not really frightening, just kind of dark and dreary.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Nowadays, it's me getting shot or at least having a gun pointed at me. Always by different people. Last time it was a guy who looked like he was in a V for Vendetta mask.

When I was a young'un, I used to dream that I was obtaining some sort of object that seemed really important, but then I would wake up and realize nothing was in my hand.
          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
          -Erik Erikson

Comment

I'm getting ready to go somewhere and things keep delaying me. I make a wrong turn, get lost, stop at a public rest room and can't find a stall with a door, all these diff. things, and I'm afraid of getting more lost or being late.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
              I'm getting ready to go somewhere and things keep delaying me. I make a wrong turn, get lost, stop at a public rest room and can't find a stall with a door, all these diff. things, and I'm afraid of getting more lost or being late.

Let's hope that you don't add a transexual getting beat up by a preacher after you've read a news report. That would be awkward.
              Last edited by B. de Corbin; 25 May 2016, 14:16.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Not very exciting, but I frequently dream about discovering secret rooms in the flat that I didn't know we're there, or that we've moved somewhere larger with lots of different rooms. In these dreams the rooms I discover always have a load of old furniture and ornaments left behind by the previous occupants. I just put it down to the fact I grew up in a huge victorian town house then spent the last 15 years of my life in small flats, shared halls and even a basement at one point. I like compact living, or I think I do, but maybe I crave more space.

A few days ago we had a new sofa delivered. JP wants to keep the old one until after E3 so we have more seating. It meant we had to move the dining table into the bay window in the bedroom. There was nothing in the window before, just a vast unused space, but I now love sitting there in silence just watching the world go by (and our cat Dolly apparently loves it too!). I never realised how green and charming the view was from our window. We jokingly call it our 'conservatory' and have already picked out a little table and chairs to go there when the dining table goes back. I couldn't give up my quiet time there now. It feels every bit like discovering a new room in our little flat. So maybe the dreams were also my subconscious telling me the building has potential that I've been missing.
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I don't really have any recurring dreams or nightmares. My dreams and nightmares are always different.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                    Not very exciting, but I frequently dream about discovering secret rooms in the flat that I didn't know we're there, or that we've moved somewhere larger with lots of different rooms. In these dreams the rooms I discover always have a load of old furniture and ornaments left behind by the previous occupants. I just put it down to the fact I grew up in a huge victorian town house then spent the last 15 years of my life in small flats, shared halls and even a basement at one point. I like compact living, or I think I do, but maybe I crave more space.

A few days ago we had a new sofa delivered. JP wants to keep the old one until after E3 so we have more seating. It meant we had to move the dining table into the bay window in the bedroom. There was nothing in the window before, just a vast unused space, but I now love sitting there in silence just watching the world go by (and our cat Dolly apparently loves it too!). I never realised how green and charming the view was from our window. We jokingly call it our 'conservatory' and have already picked out a little table and chairs to go there when the dining table goes back. I couldn't give up my quiet time there now. It feels every bit like discovering a new room in our little flat. So maybe the dreams were also my subconscious telling me the building has potential that I've been missing.
                    I have those, too! Like I walk into my house and there's a huge dining room that couldn't possibly fit in here, with huge engraved chairs, like on old time castle banquet hall.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have several, most of them nightmares. The most frequent one at the moment is finding myself somehow back with my mother unable to get away.
                      one I've always had is walking walking through a forest at night, or sailing in a small boat on a lake at night, and sensing danger but not knowing which direction will take me to safety.

There are also a few places I dream of, none I've ever actually been to, but I always feel like I know them.
                      You remind me of the babe
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                        I have those, too! Like I walk into my house and there's a huge dining room that couldn't possibly fit in here, with huge engraved chairs, like on old time castle banquet hall.
                        Yeah I had a big hall in one. There were loads of antiques and other treasures and for some reason I was only allowed to keep a few items. Other people were walking in and helping themselves to the best things and I was getting really angry because it was in my home so should all be mine! Maybe my subconscious doesn't like renting! Well tough, because my conscious mind knows better than to be owned by a bank for the next 30 or 40 years. ^^
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

How long is your lunch break?
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Since I no longer work...the whole day is kind of snack as you go,until it feels like nap time...
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

We're not entitled to lunch breaks in my line of work. You eat when you get a chance and if you're a lone worker you eat when your client eats or else stuff nuts into your mouth while you're walking around. In my case everyone is asleep while I'm at work so I can eat when I like and have plenty of time to myself, but on day shift we can work for 14 hours without a single moment to ourselves and with no entitlement to time out of the building. Just how it is in social care.

Comment

Nowadays, it's whatever I say. At some places where I worked, I had a legitimate half hour or hour, but at most it was catch as catch can, or there was technically an hour, but if you used it, you lost orders and therefore commission to someone else, and then got yelled at if you missed quota, so you ate a bite at a time in between the phone calls, etc. Very unhealthy and stressful.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X