Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

So...any regrets for the new year thus far?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Re: Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Not that I know of.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Day 1: zero regrets.

I'm hosting some couchsurfers from Texas, the boy and I took them ice fishing, and I cooked a solid meal.

Mostly art.

Comment

None what so ever
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

My tummy partied too hard. :=I:

Comment

I regret leaving a rolled up poster down the side of Dolly's cat tower. She threw herself at the window while I was washing the curtains that she'd usually land on. She fell to the ground like a rock and grazed her leg on the edge of the poster. Had I only thrown that thing away, or left it somewhere else, she'd have just landed on a cuddly dog!

She's okay by the way, but we'll probably get her checked over just in case there's anything we've missed. She's not limping and is behaving normally, but the graze looks sore.

Otherwise, I had a lovely New Years Day.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
              I regret leaving a rolled up poster down the side of Dolly's cat tower. She threw herself at the window while I was washing the curtains that she'd usually land on. She fell to the ground like a rock and grazed her leg on the edge of the poster. Had I only thrown that thing away, or left it somewhere else, she'd have just landed on a cuddly dog!

She's okay by the way, but we'll probably get her checked over just in case there's anything we've missed. She's not limping and is behaving normally, but the graze looks sore.

Otherwise, I had a lovely New Years Day.
              That's a cute name.
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

One. Not hugging my cat enough.
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Not that I am currently aware of.
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                    One. Not hugging my cat enough.
                    Edit: Juni's cats too.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I regret reading something I just read. I'd love to be able to unsee things!
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

What was one thing that you were taught incorrectly at first and had to relearn later?

Comment

What was one thing that you were taught incorrectly at first and had to relearn later?
                          Cut power to any machine that may have evidence on it/ Don't cut power to machines with evidence/ cut power to machines with evidence/ don't....

This one isn't so much a, "A is wrong, do B" as "nobody can make up their f-ing mind!!!" so I have to pick whichever procedure is in vogue with a given set of instructors/books/testing authorities at the time
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

What does QDJ mean?

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                              What does QDJ mean?
                              Question du jour. A play on soup du jour, or soup of the day. It's question of the day. Sometimes the answers will spark interest to make a thread that's poppin!

Comment

Working...
                              X