No announcement yet.

Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What are you rude about?
    When people tell me how to do my job. Exceotion: when I'm new and learning I take all the advice and help I can get. Otherwise I have no patience or tolerance for someone who doesn't work in my department let alone know anything about pastry or baking tell me how to do my job.

I can probably imagine that I will be this way about my child/children once I'm no longer scared I'm going to break him.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

What are you rude about?
      When people constantly get on me about exercising and my weight. I'm doing my damned best, please back the hell off.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

What are you rude about?
        Apparently I'm rude about people interrupting me when it's 1 something in the morning and I'm on an emergency service call, asking me if I'm "hiking" and then proceeds to call me a liar because I refuse to show her my laptop screen (which only had the main Google search screen, no search yet). I told her I was there to fix the fire alarm and she proceeds to get mad at me because I won't show her what I'm doing. Lady, I'm on the phone with my colleague at 1 in the morning (not 3am like you keep saying. Learn to read a watch), trying to figure out how I can get your system running again with obsolete parts and a shitty internet connection. She walks off spouting something about you can only solve it with love. Sorry miss hippy pants, but this can only be solved with some concentration which you keep interrupting. Go smoke another bowl and chill out.
        (i got it fixed by 2am btw. After she left, things got nice and quiet)
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

What are you rude about?
          People with Massachusetts plates. Or "Massholes" as we call them up here.
          Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 04 Sep 2016, 05:02.

Comment

What are you rude about?
            Bad drivers who should know better.

Particularly thise who appear to have spent a lot of money on a car with all sorts of gadgets and yet seem not to have paid for indicators.
            I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
            Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
            But that day you know I left my money
            And I thought of you only
            All that copper glowing fine

Comment

What are you highly sensitive about?
              My name. It's misspelled and I effing hate that. It's the first thing I have to goddamn tell EVERYBODY and some people are rude about it and it makes me hate them instantly.

See? Touchy.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you rude about?
              "This is my house."

Not a great mentality but I feel like hey, this is the place I pay to be an asshole any time I want.
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

What is something you find yourself singing to yourself 'let it gooo' on a regular basis?
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I.usually sing a song befitting the situation, like today it was Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie

Comment

What are you frugal about?
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Try to be frugal about money, though sometimes I don't succeed.
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Mileage/gasoline. I rarely go for a ride just for something to do, although I did that when I was younger.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Sharing my deeply deep insights into time, space, and reality.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Groceries and clothing.
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Food and emotions.
                              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Information
                                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                                X