No announcement yet.

Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What is something you have not forgiven?
    I still haven't forgiven those who bullied me in junior high. It is hard to after all the bullying they did to me. I'm still trying to find it in my heart to forgive them after all these years, but it is hard.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

What I had to pass through in my family.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I generally forgive quite easily, and even managed to forgive the friend my boyfriend left me for while I was in Japan. I've forgiven my German ex who's attitude and complete contempt for me towards the end left a lasting emotional scar and is the root of a great deal of the emotional issues I developed. I can appreciate how my own behaviour contributed to his eventual treatment of me, and I understand that neither of us behaved with dignity but neither of us were acting in a way that typifies who we really are.

However, that guy who left me for the friend... I will never, ever be able to forgive. He lied so that we'd fall out and that way never find out he was dating us both at the same time. He strung me along only so he could have a long holiday in Japan, a place he always wanted to visit but couldn't afford to. He kept up the act, making be believe he loved me, right up until he was about to get onto the train back to Narita airport when he told me he was leaving me.

I started smoking that day.. I walked out of my job for 3 weeks and made it impossible to return to Japan on a permanent bases. I developed depression, and I attempted to take my own life. I couldn't work for 9 months because of my depression, so I had to use much of my savings to support myself. Money I'd hoped would go towards a mortgage one day. When my money was running out, I needed a job. By then I wasn't a new graduate anymore, so employers looking for graduates weren't interested. I ended up in a low status job. A job I love, but a job I'll forever be judged poorly for doing. Seen as a lesser person for doing something anyone could do fresh out of school with no higher education. My life became much smaller, with fewer options than it may have had, had I never met that man.

I've heard he's a druggie and had hid that from me. I hope he took an overdose and died. I honestly do hope he's dead. If not dead, then I hope he's miserable. Because he killed the life I believed I'd have before I met him.. a future where I make a life for myself in Japan, maybe marry a Japanese person (or co-inhabit in the case of a female partner). I wanted to eventually work in an all-japanese environment, raise bilingual kids..

That man killed that dream. I hope he's dead.
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

People who wasted my time, pretending to be friends (or more) when they weren't. I forgive relationships that went bad and all that normal stuff, but the outright fake people, not so much.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

My mistakes, or what I consider my mistakes. I'm pretty hard on myself. I don't want perfection I just don't want to shame myself or make me look foolish on purpose.

Also bread making. Once learned have not forgotten. It makes me warm and fuzzy.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Myself for failing my mother.
              Myself for failing H.
              Oddly I'm ok with failing myself since I already know myself.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

That time waits for no man(person)
                It went so fast,next thing I knew I was OLD...and had not done half the things I wanted to do...
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I can't think of anything. There is probobly something, though...
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

What are you judgmental about?
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

People who create problems for themselves, but blame others for the fallout.
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Politicians who talk really off base things,like bringing religion into their campaign. I think I need not mention names...also certain "Crazy" politicians,again, no names needed.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I don't know where to start. Depending on the day, it can be a very long list.
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

No-it-alls (especially when they only think they're smart), snobs, and people who abuse their power. I need someone to feel better than, so I pick on them! I never have to look far too, because the Internet is crawling with the little maggots!
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Fools, know-it-alls, selfish people, people who mistreat animals and snobs.
                              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hypocrites. The "do as I say, not as I do" types.
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X