X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heartworm meds question...

Originally posted by Optimistic discord View Post
    Hihi!
    Cannot believe I have not been around for so long!
    Hope you've been well? ��
    I have been . In the middle of doing my GP Diploma and recently started working a second job at one of our ER/Referral practices. Hoping to work my way into some referral surgery cases but so far have been doing mostly ER work. Are you still at Fitzpatrick?

Don't be a stranger... we need more Heathen folks over in the Heathen board. And I'm sure they'd all rather see someone other than me talking vet stuff up in here!

Comment

I plan on being a lot more active
      Still at Fitzpatricks, been a hectic year busiest I have ever seen. Fell into the work/sleep/work trap, but have pulled myself out of it
      How long till you complete your GP? I'm looking to start my advanced/postgrad diploma this year, because I don't need free time ��

Comment

Originally posted by Optimistic discord View Post
        I plan on being a lot more active
        Still at Fitzpatricks, been a hectic year busiest I have ever seen. Fell into the work/sleep/work trap, but have pulled myself out of it
        How long till you complete your GP? I'm looking to start my advanced/postgrad diploma this year, because I don't need free time ��
        It's an 18mth course so should be done early next year. Then if I'm at the ER still I'll do the ER Diploma. 'Coz I don't need free time either! The curse of the commited vet nurse!

Comment

Working...
        X