I'm Finally Doing Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Finally Doing Magic

Hey everybody today I brought a book: Tarot Spells at Barnes and Noble and I'm perform magic using my Robin Wood Tarot Deck for the first time. Don't worry the magic that I'm using is all positive and I use magic for all the right reasons just for fun. So far I use magic to find me a girlfriend and to get more friends. All I've to do is wait and see if my spells will work.

Re: I'm Finally Doing Magic

Be careful in doing that kind of magic. You know the rede, 'an ye harm none, do as ye will.' I'm not saying not to do that type of magic, far from it, just be careful not to interfere on peoples free will. I hope your spells work and I will be praying for you! Good luck hon!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Aww thanks sweety. I'll be very careful in doing this type of magic.

Comment

I created a spell today. It called the Gods of Earth. I used the tarot cards for this spell. I made a cross spread to perform this spell. What I did is that I put the King of Pentacles on the top which means north. I put the Queen of Pentacles on the right which means east. I put the Knight of Pentacles on the bottom which means south. I put the Page of Pentacles on the left which means west. And finally put the Ace of Pentacles on the center which represent the spirit of Earth. The purpose for this spell is to conjure an earth elemental. Also this elemental have the ability to possessed your body to receive it earth power. Also you can talk the earth elemental to wish for money and the earth elemental will give you money.

Comment

Ooh, I like the last one, I might try that!

I used to have the Robin Wood deck (still one of my favorites) and Tarot Spells by Janina Renee, but I never tried any spells for some reason. I am interested to hear how effective it is for you. I have never done Tarot Magic, it just never seemed right, or Rune Magic, although I am getting closer to Runes through chant and meditation.

Comment

Thanks, THANK... There three variants for this spell Gods of Water, Gods of Air and Gods of Fire. For the Gods of Water use the Cups court cards and the Ace of Cups. For the Gods of Air use the Swords court cards and the Ace of Swords. And for the Gods of Fire use the Wands court cards and the Ace of Wands. Perform the spell just like the Gods of Earth.

Comment

Working...
            X