Seeking appliance recommendations...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking appliance recommendations...

Since I have less time but more space in my kitchen, and a little bit more income (rent is less, we don't need day care during the school year, we can carpool most days, etc), I'm looking to get two things--a rice cooker and a bread maker. I want both to have timers, so they can cook when I am at work, and it would be nice to have the settings where the rice cooker can make other steamed veggies, or even a whole meal, and the bread maker can also mix dough for pasta, make GF breads, etc.

Anyone have recommendations?
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: Seeking appliance recommendations...

I am not all that knowledgeable on these things,BUT glad to hear you have more room in the kitchen.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

My bread maker is a Sunbeam. I don't know if it does pasta (never thought of trying. Now I wonder...), but I've had it for about 12 years, works like a charm.

I just got one for my daughter for Christmas.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Alright so I will come back with bread maker information. I have 2 that have great reviews, one is closer to $100 depending on where you look thats a pressure cooker, rice maker, slow cooker, and steamer all in one. Its the Instant Pot and rated the number 1 "rice cooker" of 2015. The second is the number 2 pick of 2015. This one is an 8 cup rice maker/steamer. It has a 15 hour delay on it and goes automatically to warm setting when after it finishes.

Number 1

Number 2
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
        X