Looking for Test Readers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Test Readers

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but - I figure it's a s good as any.

I'm nearly finished the first 4 chapters of my first attempt at a novel and am looking for Test Readers - To many of my local friends who offered are either a) not able to find the time to do it or b) unwilling to give me criticism either for fear of hurting my feelings ( I'm a big boy by the way, been a security guard for nearly a decade. I KNOW the difference between constructive criticism and people just looking to get a rise or trolling or just hurling insults)

I need some Critiques at least rather than the feedback I'm getting from all but 2 of my current test readers, and as you guys have nowhere near as much invested in being around me IRL I figure that here might be a good place to find some people willing to give me what I need.

The feedback I need more than is "it's good so far but I need more before I can tell you more"

Also - Although I will probably be changing it later - I'm using mostly Australian spelling - that's what I'm used to.

Finally - without going into 'spoilers' people of Abrahemic traditions may not want to sign on for this due to a major plotline. can't say more without 'spoilers'. just throwing fair warning so as to avoid offending people.

If you are interested - the genre is urban Fantasy - then either contact me through this post and I'll get back to you in PM or PM me.

Thank you all for your time in even reading this post in advance

Re: Looking for Test Readers

About how many words is it?
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I have about 16000 contiguous and another chapter (about 5000 words) for somewhere later in the book.

Comment

I can't do it this month, but if you're still looking for readers in February, let me know. I'd be happy to take a look at it.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'm interested. Send me your story and I'll rate your story.

Comment

I'll read. I'm a writer myself and I have plenty of time.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm going to move this to Entertainment and Reviews.

Comment

Working...
              X