Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P and J and Zomies movie

I just saw that Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is now a movie:

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: P and J and Zomies movie

I say what????...is this from the people that did Abraham Lincoln,Vampire hunter?..oh,my head it screams...

So found this.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is a 2009 parody novel by Seth Grahame-Smith. It is a mashup combining Jane Austen's classic 1813 novel Pride and Prejudice with elements of modern zombie fiction, crediting Austen as co-author. Wikipedia
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

It looks awesome!!!! I hate zombie anything but I am going to see that. I have to see who the next Mr. Darcy is!!!! I don't know if anyone can beat Collin Firth. Matthew McFadyen was petty close but not quiet.. I have always had a love for Mr. Darcy.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Yeah, they are based on a series of books on zombies in history sort of thing. I'm not sure how I feel on this yet. I mean I love zombies. Yay. Those chic books? No.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is a 2009 parody novel by Seth Grahame-Smith. It is a mashup combining Jane Austen's classic 1813 novel Pride and Prejudice with elements of modern zombie fiction, crediting Austen as co-author. Wikipedia
          There's also a novel - Sense and Sensibility and Seamonsters...
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
          X