Lunabar moon phase widget updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunabar moon phase widget updates?

So over a year ago I posted asking about a moon phase desktop widget, and Lunabar was the clear favorite. Now my copy wants a void-of-moon update and I can't find a place to do it online, and lunabar.org is no longer active. Anyone know anything about this? Is there at least a way I can get it to stop giving me an error message at startup?

Re: Lunabar moon phase widget updates?

I'm having the same problem. Haven't been able to find any support sites.
    /cries
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Change to a different widget?
      I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Lunabar's so lovely though... has poetry, solar and lunar info, etc...
        'course I mostly use it for the moon phase tracking.

Got a recommendation, MJ?

Comment

I think I would go with this one ... I like all tha options ...

Homepage for our iGoogle Gadget showing the Current Moon Phase.

This one os for Dumuzi ...
          I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=1327.msg26659#msg26659 date=1294089406]
            This one os for Dumuzi ...

[/quote]

Hehe thanks!
            [4:82]

Comment

[quote author=Dumuzi link=topic=1327.msg26777#msg26777 date=1294161683]
              Hehe thanks!

[/quote]Any time D ... H ... J ... Whoever you are ... 8)

Comment

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=1327.msg26886#msg26886 date=1294199360]
                Any time D ... H ... J ... Whoever you are ... 8)
                [/quote]

I am your father!
                [4:82]

Comment

Just don't cut his hand off... then he'll have more trouble typing to us!
                  ...also I hear his sister's got political connections. You don't want to mess with that.

([/fluffpost])

P.S., anyone here know about testing if a download is safe? I'm not especially computer-savvy so I can't create a sandbox or any such tomfoolery. I'd love to find a widget that sits on my desktop instead of taking up space somewhere on a browser page and/or displaying ads (which it looks like all of those do?...), but I typically limit myself for safety reasons to things people I know have downloaded.

Comment

Easy peasy ... Do it on someone elses computer first ... :

Comment

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=1327.msg27977#msg27977 date=1294711843]
                      Easy peasy ... Do it on someone elses computer first ... :
                      [/quote]

*bows to your wisdom*

Comment

Working...
                      X