Developing the 6th eye chakra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Developing the 6th eye chakra

I encountered this article almost an hour ago: http://thespiritscience.net/2016/01/...ate-third-eye/ . The woman in the first video describes how to develop it and what will happen to those who do afterwards. I know I'm clairvoyant, on basis of multiple experiences in my life. So I'm going to do it. But the things she described when the 3rd eye chakra awakens pretty much terrify me.
    I know I'll be able to control it at some point. But at first it sounds like getting into a loop hole of trouble, lack of control over our body, until I see a way out of this loop hole - gaining control over everything. Maybe I should do what I always do - say inside "screw that (as in my fears)" and get into it with all my intention of overcoming the consequences.
    Any thoughts?
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: Developing the 6th eye chakra

The reason why, in my opinion and experience, that all the crazy stuff happens to you when you awaken the third eye is because you are unbalancing the rest of your Light Body or Chakra system (which has many names throughout time and culture). Getting headaches, hallucinations, nausea, fatigue, and emotional problems (fear, anxiety, arrogance, et cetera) come up because, one, you are clearing internal and extra-dimensional baggage (if you believe in that sort of thing), and two, you are spending too much time on one energetic/psychic process when you should be balancing all of them together. If you use the Chakra system as a way to balance the mind and body, make sure to work with all seven Chakras, and even delve into the 5 'advanced' Chakras as found in the study of the 12 Rays. The other reason all the bad stuff may happen is because you are simply overloading your brain with too much information and you are stressing out your physical brain thus your bioelectric body is also effected by exercising muscles that are not used to being exercised.

Especially if you are already clairvoyant you just need to relax your physical body, feel and let your energetic body flow, ground, and set psychic boundaries otherwise you are overpowering just one aspect of yourself that you already have naturally developed. I grew up empathic and clairvoyant (to an extent) and continue to see spaces, colors, and species that others cannot, simply because I am more sensitive. The things I see usually forewarn of things to come or challenges I need to have courage to face and transmute, but what helped the most was not meditating on my third eye or Chakra system, it was doing a simple banishing (creating a circle around my head, around the front and back of my body and around the left and right side of my body, and variations of light extending from within and around my body, popular in Chaos Magic circles because of its simplicity) and physical exercise and internal martial arts. Basically, you do not, and should not, force your energetic system to do anything it is not attuned to doing but experiment with principles and techniques that help you discover yourself and balances your natural psychic gifts.

Comment

Opening the third eye chakra means you become much more receptive to a lot of information. This big info intake can be more or less overwhelming to certain people. If you are already clairvoyant, the shock might be less intense (or even there might be no shock at all) upon opening the third eye.

I don't believe you can unbalance the chakras. In fact, I don't believe chakras need to be balanced at all. Each chakra does different stuff and thus needs different amounts of energy and different degrees of openness. It's like soup, the same amount of every ingredient doesn't necessarily make a good soup.

EDIT: I have the weirdest examples.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Thanks, both. After thinking a bit about the subject, it might be a good idea to balance the mental effort with some physical one. After all, the body and the mind are connected. I'm not so sure how, but they cooperate with each other, sort of like Yin Yang. At least, that's how I view it. Perhaps there is a more accurate way to define it.

Sean - unbalance, no. Develop particular chakras, I think it's possible. I'm fine with clairvoyance. The last thing I need is being an empath. I'm not sure I can handle it. Btw, your examples are very nice. Weird doesn't mean bad. Hehe, it reminds me a bit of Avatar, the "opening chakras " episode with the guru.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I am of the opinion that "Whoever" designed humans(Do not start that discussion) might not have been the best at designing things...way to much dual function stuff,you breath where you also eat,you piss and crap where you also reproduce. I think it should have been eggs or like the kangaroo,a pouch..
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

If you think about Chakras as interdimensional portals that are connected to your body like tethers of Earth 2 (yes, a DC reference...), then no, I do not think they can become imbalanced, just that your otherdimensional self/guiding extraterrestrial presence is telling you something you need to correct in your own physiology and emotional self. If you believe Chakras are energetic pools of energy within the body that are connected to your aura, then yes, Chakras can and do become inbalanced, blocked, and home to harmful energetic parasite attachments.

It really does come down to what an individual thinks Chakras are or even if they find that model believable and useful. Like Phil Hine explains (I'm paraphrasing); is it that the Chakras became open and started effecting you because you finally opened yourself to their message and inherent power, or is it just a map of subtle energy that effects you because your mind is attached to the idea of Chakras, not that they literally exist? Does your 'Third Eye' actually exist as a psychic tool that may or may not be connected to your pituitary and pineal glands, or is the 'Third Eye' just a catch phrase for psychic ability?

Comment

I think these chakras are actually some kind of instincts, rather than tools, something that we lost throughout the evolution. And they sleep deep in us. Different people find it easier to concentrate and awaken different chakras, based on their character. Maybe because these abilities, so called, sleep in us, their awakening makes our body react this way.

Comment

I think there is a reality to an inherent energetic system, but how an individual utilizes and understands it is up to their belief, conditioning, and experiences. Instinctual aspects lost during 'evolution' makes total sense. I am more into the Daoist frame of the three Treasures or Dan Ti'ens (Cauldrons), mainly because of my fascination with internal martial arts. Elliott Hulse has a great view of a holistic energy system and how breathing into these centers as a whole releases stagnant energy by deeply relaxing you before and after strenuous work or just as a relaxation process; your three balls - eye balls, man balls (perenium, basically), and balls of the feet.

I am also interested in the Ascensionist model of the 12 Rays of Light, which I am just beginning to understand and study. They are definitely like Chakras but more of a galactic variety than just a personal variety.

Comment

Working...
                X