How to rule the world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to rule the world!

It's called advitorials. Advertisements disguised as news. You have to look at the articles you read carefully. Sucks. Of course even tv news does it. This story of the burning oil refinery is brought to you by BMW. And I'm not even making that up. That was on tv today this morning. We had a Mylar balloon pop near the oil refinery today in Torrance causing some issues.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

And wrongfully attributed quotes everywhere!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
        And wrongfully attributed quotes everywhere!
        85% of the qoutes you read on the internet are misattributed.

99% of the statistics you read on the internet are total fabrications.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Honesty is obviously NOT the way to rule the world.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
            Honesty is obviously NOT the way to rule the world.
            LOL - that would require Plato's philosopher king, but nobody has made one of those yet
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

image.jpg

Just for fun.

Comment

I'm the kind of person that explores. If someone told me there were monsters outside a particular area, I would go to see them. If they told me an area was flooded with radiation I would go to investigate. That is just my makeup - I guess I could change if I wanted to but I have no desire to change.
                The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
                  I'm the kind of person that explores. If someone told me there were monsters outside a particular area, I would go to see them. If they told me an area was flooded with radiation I would go to investigate. That is just my makeup - I guess I could change if I wanted to but I have no desire to change.
                  Fukushima, Japan, is flooded with radiation.

See you later.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                    85% of the qoutes you read on the internet are misattributed.

99% of the statistics you read on the internet are total fabrications.
                    I think that mostly depends on where you get your quotes and statistics from, and how carefully you evaluate them.
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                      I think that mostly depends on where you get your quotes and statistics from, and how carefully you evaluate them.
                      I wouldn't know. I just made that up.

::

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                        I wouldn't know. I just made that up.

::
                        Lol, I was going with the general point and not the numbers...
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

If you can't dazzle them with your fancy foot work,then you need to mesmerize them with you truly spectacular BS....Not that I would know of such things.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                          X