I Love Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Love Everybody

I love blacks, whites, hispanics, and asians. I love people who are able-bodied and disabled. I love religious, agnostics and atheists. I love straight, gay, bisexual and transgendered people. I love everybody and if I didn't love everyone I would become a terrible person. The world is a wonderful place and we should all love each other.

Re: I Love Everybody

Lol. So what's the purpose of this thread?
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Just saying how much I love people.

Comment

I put my status with everyone to "it's complicated".

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
          I put my status with everyone to "it's complicated".
          accurate.
          me too
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I always try to love people unconditionally. I don't have to like what they do or how they do it but loving that spark of deity in them is just part of who I am.
            The world is a jungle and while it has its wonders it also has the complementary side. People sometimes make the world a rotten place but nature has its own way of dealing with everything in life. I'm a big fluffy dog who likes to run and play. I love everyone but if someone tries to hurt me or those I love I have big teeth and lots of muscle to stop them.
            The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
            I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Another reason why I posted this thread because I just want to brighten up the forum mood.

Comment

Loving others is wonderful. No doubt about that.

Comment

Just to give this thread some umpf. You guys don't really love everyone. Just who you choose to think is everyone.

I don't hate the world. I'm just pretty much indifferent to most of the population.

Comment

If you love everybody then you love nobody. Think about it
                    [4:82]

Comment

There are a few people breathing and such,that I would not shed a tear if they suddenly stopped breathing. I am not wishing it on them,but if they were gone it would brighten my day..

Kim Jong whatever is on the list,as is all of ISIS,and all the ones causing disruption and war and death..!!!!
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Even the members of Isis have points that can be respected and loved. I don't have to like their actions to love the deity within them. Love is a choice for sure, and sometimes you have to look deep to find it but if there is hatred in a person there is usually love in them too. Unconditional love is not easy - tough love - can be a difficult thing to learn but my mother taught me well what unconditional love is. It wasn't until after my dad passed that I knew his unconditional love for me. He also taught me that love is sometimes very hard.
                        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
                          Even the members of Isis have points that can be respected and loved.
                          What points would that be that you respect?

Comment

I also wonder,beheading people is a real downer as far as I think. Just outright massacring a lot of people is also a turn off..I "Might" forgive a rattle snake if it did not chase me,but people should know better than to go all "I kill you" on everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Point:sometimes putting down a mad dog is a caring thing to do for the mad dog.:star:
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              I also wonder,beheading people is a real downer as far as I think. Just outright massacring a lot of people is also a turn off..I "Might" forgive a rattle snake if it did not chase me,but people should know better than to go all "I kill you" on everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Point:sometimes putting down a mad dog is a caring thing to do for the mad dog.:star:
                              Which is exactly the point. These people think by killing us, they're putting the 'mad dog' that is the West, out of its misery.

I don't believe in evil as a force in the world. Instead I believe that the world just is, in the absence of good, a pretty bleak place anyway. Human beings too, are pretty horrible creatures that just have the capacity to choose to be good.

Terrorism is a difficult case. I can't forgive what these people are doing, nor do I condone it, but I certainly can understand where it comes from, and how these people are able to be radicalized. That's what makes it so scary for me I think. I understand their thought processes. Heck, at times I've been so enraged by the things we do to animals/nature just to support the lifestyle we feel is our birthright, that I've wondered why the planet can't just kill us all and start over.

These people don't see us as human, as one of their own kind. Just as people are able to detach themselves for the suffering of refugees stuck in horrific conditions awaiting 'processing', because these people look different, or speak differently, or have different cultural and religious views. Once you dehumanise an entire race, it's then easy to treat them as horrifically as we treat our beef cattle, or whatever.

I've lived my life learning that I can't judge the people I share society with by my own morals and standards. Yet the West, or more correctly the UN likes to interfere and try to force their way of life that they have arbitrarily decided is 'right' onto everyone else. They're usually right in that the values they're pushing are better/kinder/more humane, but lets use an analogy I know will resonate with everyone reading this, because I've seen the blood bath the topic always creates.. how would you feel if the vegetarians held all the power, and started telling you you can't have meat because animals suffer? Even though you know animals suffer but have reasoned that it's justifiable within the scope of your own world view, culture and life-experiences. That wouldn't be fair. It's true though.. animals would stop suffering, but would the vegetarians really have the right to force their goody-goody lifestyles on everyone else?

I think this is how many nations feel towards us. Add images of the terrible things we've done (whether real or otherwise), and promises that you can become something greater than you are, and I can see why someone who already feels disenfranchised can be taught that the targets of their hate are not even people, but just walking meat bags to be burnt, beheaded or blown up as you please.

That's not to say I forgive these people, or that I would be able to find anything to love about them, but at the very least, I understand them.. and understand that there is no 'cure' and no way of fixing it.. and also that we in the West played a big part in creating these people (and arming them.. and training them...), so lets not forget that either.
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                              X